Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Latest Developer Update Includes News About Private Matchmaking - Sea of Thieves Videos - MMORPG

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageThe Latest Developer Update Includes News About Private Matchmaking - Sea of Thieves Videos - MMORPG.com

The latest Sea of Thieves developer update has been released where Executive Producer Joe Neate talks about what the team has been up to over the course of the last several days. He discusses the delay of the next update to next week, some feedback about last week's patch and much more.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Mad+DogMad+Dog Member UncommonPosts: 780
    These guys need to work magic to bring the players back.

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Nothing says social bonding more than a banana.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Bring players back, lol. It s busy as hell, not sure what you re talking about.
    MagikarpsGhost
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689
    edited May 2018

Soki123 said:

Bring players back, lol. It s busy as hell, not sure what you re talking about.

Must agree with this. I think people simply hate and say negative things because it's "cool" I mean I know a lot of people who complain about mmos they have never played.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!