Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hand of Fate 2 .. free Update : Goblins

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
edited May 2018 in PC Gaming
    One of the best games released last year imo , gets a free DLC in Goblins...

Such a great action game with really good replay value ,very immersive, Dungeon crawling,deck Building ,really good Loot , excellent action combat ..
https://store.steampowered.com/app/456670/Hand_of_Fate_2/

Comments

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    The first game was quite hard for me I kept getting swamped and killed so I avoided the second game although I am sure the fault is entirely mine that I am so poor at it.

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    kitarad said:
    The first game was quite hard for me I kept getting swamped and killed so I avoided the second game although I am sure the fault is entirely mine that I am so poor at it.
    It takes some practice, some strategy in Deck building and at times some luck .. So much fun.. 2 has many improvements that have addressed some similar complaints .. Most notably Companions and better controler support for people
  • DvoraDvora Member UncommonPosts: 499
    I just don't get the fascination with card/deck based anything.
    Dvora said:
    HOF is a very unique , in that all the cards you collect .. ..

Locations/Events/Gear/NPCs etc .. you build the deck selecting all these things .. then it plays out like a DungeonCrawl .... It is a very different game ..
  • AegirisAegiris Member UncommonPosts: 49
    edited May 2018
    Dvora said:
    Some people like to collect things, others like the strategy involved with building decks.  Plus these types of games are usually easy to hop in and out of, and port to mobile easily, so they're casual friendly.

Edit: "these types" meaning most card based games.  HOF is quite a different beast.
  • centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,527
    My problem isn't the cards, it is the twitchies.  I have this tendency to get killed on the easy mode and HoF 2 doesn't even HAVE an easy mode.  It is not a game made for 50 year olds.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    Dvora said:
    I don't get how people can enjoy PvP but there seems to be a great demand for it.

centkin said:
    My problem isn't the cards, it is the twitchies.  I have this tendency to get killed on the easy mode and HoF 2 doesn't even HAVE an easy mode.  It is not a game made for 50 year olds.
    hmm im 53 ........Killin it :)