Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star citizen

HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 915
edited May 2018 in General Gaming
I have been looking on star citizen today because its in 3.1 state atm, but it cost 45 $ !
A littel expensive maybe for an unfinished game.

But after several videos from youtube and googeling around im starting to like the game.
So i basicly just want the last push to buy the game from you people.

Is the game realy worth 45 $
Anything i should know before i buy the game ?

Anyone against the game ?
ect ?

Or do anyone have a ref code

Comments

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 915
    They just upped the price to 56 $ now..bastards

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited May 2018
    Edit two.  There's a whole sub-forum named Star Citizen here where people argue whether it is worth it or not.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    Don't buy it.
    Try it out on a free weekend. 
    If you like it, then buy it or wait for launch and then buy.

There's very little content and it's very far away from release.

..Cake..

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 915
    sgel said:
    Don't buy it.
    Try it out on a free weekend. 
    If you like it, then buy it or wait for launch and then buy.

There's very little content and it's very far away from release.
    hmm the very littel content scared me from buying it yet

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    There's little content because they are busy making ships, which is their money maker.
    ScotchUp
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    They hold occasional Free Fly weekends when you can test the game for free, and in its current iteration there's less than a weekends content that's worth playing in Star Citizen. You don't need to spend any money, just wait for a free fly weekend and play then.

• BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821
    I'm a day one backer and not disappointed with the development in any way. I could even be classified as a bit of a fanboy. That said I would also recommend waiting for a Free Flight weekend and trying the game in it's current state. It's not nearly as devoid of features as others here would lead you to believe but it is still very much a work in progress.

If you try it and like it... great. If you try it and don't I would still recommend keeping an eye on it. There are a lot of good things that should be added over the next year or so. Even if you don't decide to jump in now you may still want to down the road a bit. That said I recommend anyone that is thinking about getting Star Citizen to try it on a Free Fly weekend first so you know exactly what you are getting into. Too many people have jumped in blindly expecting more than what the game is currently.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }