Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : MMOFTW - Bless the Paladin

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited May 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : MMOFTW - Bless the Paladin

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DarkHighDarkHigh Member UncommonPosts: 157
    edited May 2018
    OMG SO LOUD AND DISTORTED!!! edit: it was just the intro
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    hmmm not really news, just cutscenes of games and not much gameplay.
    Viper482

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • MitaraMitara Member UncommonPosts: 755
    Terrrible sound on this one.
    Viper482
  • TalemireTalemire Member UncommonPosts: 839
    Sending up prayers for you and your family, Bill.
    Isaiah 41:10
  • xmentyxmenty Member UncommonPosts: 718
    Gameplay look dated.
    darksoula

Pardon my English as it is not my 1st language :)

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Sorry about the audio, guys!
    Viper482

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Paladin the only healer class for now..seriously,wow that sounds like they just started to design the game a few weeks ago lol.
    I just can't get into anything Blizzard designs,idk i guess they cater to the newer younger gamer because i don't like their ideas.Besides they always show videos that are nicer looking than the actual game play.

There seemed to be a common trend in this video..PVP,not interested in a pvp rpg at all.

This Maplestory does look good ,if this was 1995-2000.Not interested in Minecraft type gaming in 2018.
    Rukushin

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,064

Sorry about the audio, guys!

Wasn't that bad dude. After seeing the crying here I expected much worse lol.
    versulas
    Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    this game looks like tje old Lineage 2 maybe a bit updated,not worth buying wait for free to play in a few years;)
  • nomadienomadie Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Looks like they ruined the Paladin honestly. The Japanese and Korean version of the Paladin is more fun to play. I don't understand why they made the Paladin stand still and spam heals. A Paladin is a tank healer not just a healer. It's just odd they didn't rework the Mystic the main healer before the Paladin. Kinda feels like they're rushing the new combat system over doing longer tests.