Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Step Out of Line in The Compound & You're Probably Going to Die - Rust - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

imageStep Out of Line in The Compound & You're Probably Going to Die - Rust - MMORPG.com

Rust News - Rust players who step out of line in The Compound, a new "safe-zone" location packed with scientists, will be sorry when they are taken down by special turrets that shoot first and...never ask questions. The zealous nature of the turrets offers players a truly safe place to interact with others to trade, form parties and to get access to special vending machines that dispense clothes, tools, building supplies, traps and more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• RasiemRasiem Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Im surprised nobody has left any comments here because I think this looks pretty cool and I think these kinds of ideas would bring a more diverse player base.
    chocolate42069
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    Rasiem said:
    Im surprised nobody has left any comments here because I think this looks pretty cool and I think these kinds of ideas would bring a more diverse player base.
    ah it may be cuz there are alot of these early access and survival games out there. so maybe ppl are sick of them. i dunno.  i know i am

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • chocolate42069chocolate42069 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Rust is an amazing game that has came such a long way. The best base building and pvp of any game I've played also most updated game I own.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    It doesn't grab me tbh
  • wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506

time007 said:

Rasiem said:

ah it may be cuz there are alot of these early access and survival games out there. so maybe ppl are sick of them. i dunno.  i know i am

Rust is not EA any longer.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    I doubt I will enjoy this game but good to know they have some safe areas people can trade and buy stuff.

• LurchUSALurchUSA Member UncommonPosts: 97
    So players who act like childish psychotic maniacs against other players, are going to face...

CONSEQUENCES??!!

O.. M.. G.. It's going to be a target rich, turret inflicted bloodbath in there!
  • mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,626
    Used to love this game until they took out the zombies early on in development. Hell, I don't even like zombies, but the game was awesome with them. Rust just took a weird turn for a while. Perhaps it's worth checking out again.
  • wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506
    mcrippins said:
    Used to love this game until they took out the zombies early on in development. Hell, I don't even like zombies, but the game was awesome with them. Rust just took a weird turn for a while. Perhaps it's worth checking out again.
    Its not the same as legacy anymore but it is not bad.  You should give it a try.