Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good Sandbox MMORPG ?

2»

Comments

• PartieplayinPartieplayin Member UncommonPosts: 93
    For upcoming Im most interested in ascent infinite realm. It looks most promising over all others for sanboxy non instances gameplay. Beta is set for this year think official release is slated for 2019.
    Mikeha
  • elthznd901elthznd901 Member UncommonPosts: 44
    True sandbox.. Life is Feudal or Wurm Online.. that said I have both and even though the graphics are older and it has some nuances.. Wurm Online is so far beyond what LIF is right now.  Probably because it is older.  Sort of Sandboxish - EVE is awesome played it for 15 years basically and finally quit.  The Darkfall games are always fun also... but if you want a real sandbox where you can transform the world and your not caught up on graphics as much.. I recommend Wurm Online.  If you try it, join a village on the pvp server or epic and it will be a ton of fun.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508
    EVE ,Life is feudal

Thats about it

P.S: Really suprised people on this site are oblivious about Life is Feudal
    ...Once this was site people knew their MMOs...once
    Last I checked its still in EA, if so it still doesn't "exist" yet so no need to pay it much attention.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon