Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My thoughts on RF Online

AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
Ok before it came out i was looking foward to RF Online more then anyone out there.. i would wake up in the middle of the night searching all over for screenshots of RF Online, then it came out and for some stupid reason i lost interest? i dunno man lol im weird :S Recently any ways i thought i should get this and add RFO to my list of MMO's

Can RF Online be bought in stores (EB Games) ??
Does RF Online have prepaid cards or is it Credit Card only ??

Comments

• TheOptimisTTheOptimisT Member Posts: 9
    I've seen it in stores, but from what I've come to gather, it only comes in PC-DVD format. You can download the client... and I've even heard that you can get a CD-key online... If anyone knows where (so I don't have to look) post on down.
  • GrimReapezGrimReapez Member Posts: 463
    You can download the full client from fileplanet and purchase a cdkey online.

-
    Do not hate it, but instead embrace the diversity.

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844
    theres no trial key is there?

• VelcroyVelcroy Member Posts: 93

I'm pretty sure the one month free trial is still in effect. But you would have to buy the game to access the trial.

They also have a Buddy pass thing going on now, which is a 10 day free trial. Maybe poke around the CM forum asking for one.

• madrugamadruga Member Posts: 226

Originally posted by Velcroy

I'm pretty sure the one month free trial is still in effect. But you would have to buy the game to access the trial.
    They also have a Buddy pass thing going on now, which is a 10 day free trial. Maybe poke around the CM forum asking for one.

Subscribe at RF Online newsletter.

-----------------
    Oh well !

• AseenusAseenus Member UncommonPosts: 1,844

Originally posted by madruga

Originally posted by Velcroy

Subscribe at RF Online newsletter.

can i get a link to the RF Online newsletter pl0x?