Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Class Posters Revealed - Which Will You Choose? - Bless - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageClass Posters Revealed - Which Will You Choose? - Bless - MMORPG.com

Bless News - The Bless Online Steam page has been updated with "poster" version and descriptions for each of the classes that will be included in the game when it launches later in 2018.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    MYSTIC! oh wait....That aside, they could've been releasing gifs of this "new" combat to help maintain the "hype" instead of "WAIT TILL THE 11TH GUYS!"
    FlyByKnight
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    The Elf or the Human for sure, but all my friends have been telling me to wait before buying because the game already failed twice?
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927

Renoaku said:

The Elf or the Human for sure, but all my friends have been telling me to wait before buying because the game already failed twice?

Honestly I'm also still undecided and usually in such situations it's best to play it safe, aka I'll personally wait till I see some streams before I buy it. The past 2-3 years almost all the games I've bought ended up a huge disappointment or nowhere near as good as I expected.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
    I can wait
    sumdumguy1Samhael
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    Still nothing on the new combat. Great.
    FlyByKnight
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,011

Renoaku said:

If you get it on Steam you can try it for an hour or two and then make up your mind.

This version is different from the previously released versions in some respects. Having said that, it's still going to be the same world and some parts will be developed and some parts, most likely, not so much.

If you temper your expectations and like Asian games/Asian grinder games (?) then you could be good.

If you don't or you are on the fence then save yourself time.
    MadFrenchieRhoms
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited April 2018
    i'm honestly tired of how wrongly many games, specially mmos represent Berserkers. A giant weapon wont make it look more badass, it makes it slow and boring. If i remember correctly, historically, they never used gigantic two handed axes, they used both single and dual wield swords and axes so they could attack very fast and recklessly when going into a state of trance.

I love this class in games but i rarely play it unless it's closer to real historical berserkers. For honor has done the best representation of them in any game i've played.

I guess I'll stick to Mages then in this game.

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Probably ranger, because I always am. 
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Tried the Paladin already and loved it so going back with it.
  • snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    None, its seems like its Tera and BDO all over again imo...

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    I'll play the class with the bikiniest armor.

Thank you for your time!

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

snoocky said:

None, its seems like its Tera and BDO all over again imo...

That's exactly what I eas thinking.... how is this game different from bdo? Looks almost exactly the same.
  • JownzJownz Member UncommonPosts: 62
    It is nothing like bdo. Think tera with gw2 combat and bdo's open world. All built on unreal 3 and dx 9. If a shit could take a shit. This game would run like that...
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Uninstall Wizard
    FlyByKnight
  • DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    I wish they had a some type of 2-handed Sword / Bow user hybrid. Something like Aragorn from LoTR.
    Elethon
  • ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    Its a shame that they release the game without 3 intended races and 3 intended classes. With only one class being capable of healing my class choice is obvious.
    Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • Deadrites87Deadrites87 Member UncommonPosts: 94
    edited April 2018
    I want to be optimistic but having played the jp client and yes I know things are changing. I'm more worried about the unfinished world and optimization more than anything. The world felt lifeless with lots of empty spaces. It's a mystery and only a month away from early access with no videos on reworked combat, optimization, vague info on the cash shop is serious cause for concern. This is how desperate we have become in this genre that we look at any mmo for hope that it will somehow be the next big thing, even if it has failed multiple times.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I can't decide until I play the new combat and progression. The JP version had fun classes, but I'm curious to see the reworks. 

@Deadrites87 - Videos and the like should change around May 11th. That's the press/streamer event. 

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to make a weathered looking male warrior. I usually end up playing a female character in these overseas games... even after clicking on "Male".
    esc-joconnorLarec80Gobstopper3D
  • Deadrites87Deadrites87 Member UncommonPosts: 94

I can't decide until I play the new combat and progression. The JP version had fun classes, but I'm curious to see the reworks. 

@Deadrites87 - Videos and the like should change around May 11th. That's the press/streamer event. 

good to hear, thanks.
  • ZivexZivex Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Really hoped they'd have some rogue or assassin class.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,011
    I want to be optimistic but having played the jp client and yes I know things are changing. I'm more worried about the unfinished world and optimization more than anything. The world felt lifeless with lots of empty spaces. It's a mystery and only a month away from early access with no videos on reworked combat, optimization, vague info on the cash shop is serious cause for concern. This is how desperate we have become in this genre that we look at any mmo for hope that it will somehow be the next big thing, even if it has failed multiple times.
    My guess is if you played Lineage 2 and were ok with some of the "empty spaces" then you will be fine with this.
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 

Zivex said:

Really hoped they'd have some rogue or assassin class.

They do have an Assassin class, but you're right... It won't be patched in until sometime after launch.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    I hope no one forgot that this is a game that Aeria decided to turn down for publishing. Usually devs are the ones to turn them down, not the other way around....
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    The game has all types of bad tells. I can't trust it.

I feel like they're keeping the gap between revealing the combat and launch day as small as possible to maximize "I didn't know it was this bad" sales.

I'm going in skeptical AF and fully ready to refund at the first sign of sketchiness.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯