Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SoulWorker 101

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
Intro videos to teach you the basics of the game. 

Key Elements

Character Creation

Basic Controls

Skill Tree & Combos

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Soul Worker felt extremely clunky to me last time I played. Is the game actually fun? The weird chunkiness of the animations made me stop playing pretty quick. 
    sumdumguy1
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    Soul Worker felt extremely clunky to me last time I played. Is the game actually fun? The weird chunkiness of the animations made me stop playing pretty quick. 

I played just a small bit at release but figured I would wait awhile to see how everything goes before I invest. Just went back to give it another try. 

The animation and combat always felt smooth to me. Gameforge was my only worry.
  • buahaha443buahaha443 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    If by last time you meant private server or asian version then that explains your clunk. It starts slow though and sure gets better if you get like 150% atkspeed and much better skills ( I recommend to see fun video of 175% atkspeed Haru on youtube ). Thing is, you have to enjoy your journey through dungeons, because there is nothing new waiting for you at max level