Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Look

diaboyosdiaboyos Member Posts: 209
The manual says free look toggle is F4 but this doesn't work for me.  I'm trying to figure out how to view around myself.  I'm locked in "rear view" which is where I mainly wanna be but I'd like to see the front side at least once!  Anyone know how to get this working?

====================
Remember man that passes by,
as you are now so once was I.
And as I am so must you be,
prepare yourself to follow me.

Comments

• DanjakDanjak Member Posts: 197

Originally posted by diaboyos
    The manual says free look toggle is F4 but this doesn't work for me.  I'm trying to figure out how to view around myself.  I'm locked in "rear view" which is where I mainly wanna be but I'd like to see the front side at least once!  Anyone know how to get this working?

I believe tilde is free look (the "~" key to the left of "1").  Also, my middle mouse button allows me to move the camera around my character. 
  • diaboyosdiaboyos Member Posts: 209
    Ya it also said if you hold down the middle mouse button u can free look but that doesn't work either.  I'll try the tilde next time I log on thx.

====================

• DanjakDanjak Member Posts: 197

Originally posted by diaboyos
    Ya it also said if you hold down the middle mouse button u can free look but that doesn't work either.  I'll try the tilde next time I log on thx.

Well.. it *should* work - I do it all the time with my mouse.  Maybe check your key config in options.
  • diaboyosdiaboyos Member Posts: 209
    Tilde worked thx!

====================

• Clever_GloveClever_Glove Member Posts: 996

what I said... already said. Why is there no delete?

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

Bartle: A: 93% E: 55% S:3% K: 50% The Test. Learn what it means here.

OMG lag

-=-=-=-=-
    Achievers realise that killers as a concept are necessary in order to make achievement meaningful and worthwhile (there being no way to "lose" the game if any fool can "win" just by plodding slowly unchallenged). -bartle

wtf? lag multi-posts are nutty

-=-=-=-=-