Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tune in to the 'Warmind' Reveal - Destiny 2 Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageTune in to the 'Warmind' Reveal - Destiny 2 Videos - MMORPG.com

Bungie and Vicarious Visions will be on hand for a special Destiny 2 live stream event on Tuesday, April 24th at 10:00 am Pacific / 1:00 pm Eastern to reveal the next expansion DLC: Warmind!

Read the full story here

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Torval said:
    Awesome. I have gotten my money's worth out of this game. This has been one of my few zero-regret full price season pass purchases. Now with FarCry 5, I'm on a roll. :D
    I need to go back to it. The launch content felt kinda small after a little while to me, but after the first DLC it did feel like it was getting better. Have there been an okay amount of events and things like that? 

Also are you on PC or Console, I kind of want to try the PC version but not if there is a severe lack of players. 
  • jgDuffayjgDuffay Member UncommonPosts: 237
    oh my, gonna play trough this dlc since i bought the season pass .. and then put it on the shelf. as mentioned above, got many good hours in this game, what a wasted potential
  • RomeoRomeoRomeoRomeo Member UncommonPosts: 48
    I'm looking forward to this DLC. But September is when the game will really improve in the way it needs to!