Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Duo

Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
Would this game offer a lot for my wife and I to do . We like questing and grinding. and crafting. Is there enough for us to do without other people.

Comments

• DracSchniderDracSchnider Member UncommonPosts: 223
    yes, duo would work fine.   depending on the classes you play,  some bosses will be harder until you get high enough to take them as a team and or solo.
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    yes, duo would work fine.   depending on the classes you play,  some bosses will be harder until you get high enough to take them as a team and or solo.

Awesome ty.
  • DracSchniderDracSchnider Member UncommonPosts: 223
    I play with a friend who has a healer build and a necro build.  myself an Air mage build and a Tank build (Build = Deck with linked gear for the job and skills in these schools)  When we duo dungeons I usually play mage on the squishes, and switch to tank when doing the harder stuff.  She is more than able to keep me up as a tank, and even as a mage with the right skills.  We have not tried a Dragon with just the two of us but I have seen solo players take dragons as well duos.  in Dou's almost always 1 is a healer of some sort if not both have at least a few high level heal spells :)
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558

sounds great.
  • VladamirBegemotVladamirBegemot Member UncommonPosts: 100
    I've had an awesome time with my girlfriend doing some of the later puzzle solving. It's a very unique experience, as we're both standing there scratching our heads.