Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PUBG Corp to Balance Weapons by Nerfing Assault Rifles + Level 3 Helmet Changes - PlayerUnknown's Ba

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imagePUBG Corp to Balance Weapons by Nerfing Assault Rifles + Level 3 Helmet Changes - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - MMORPG.com

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds News - For most PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds players, finding an assault rifle is the happy-go-lucky moment when they realize their chances for survival just went up exponentially. That gleeful feeling will be going away soon, however, once the next PUBG update goes into place. According to the latest Steam notes, the patch will balance weapons in terms of damage and provide players with the solace that, even if not finding/using an AR, their damage output will feel just as powerful.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Whiteshade92Whiteshade92 Member UncommonPosts: 95
    I don't want to be rude. Don't take it wrong but I don't want to hear battle royale or moba game news on a mmo site. Thanks to these new bandwagon genres we can't no longer get any good mmo.
    Panther2103
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    I don't want to be rude. Don't take it wrong but I don't want to hear battle royale or moba game news on a mmo site. Thanks to these new bandwagon genres we can't no longer get any good mmo.
    Well, then I guess bypass the news items with PUBG or Fortnite or H1Z1 in them and skip to the MMO news you want! We have expanded our coverage over the past 5 years of necessity to include RPGs, MOBAs and BR games. Sadly, at least at the moment, the MMO-genre is in decline until some of the upcoming games actually start getting released.
    [Deleted User]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• bobbymcswansonbobbymcswanson Member UncommonPosts: 204

Uhhhh....hate to break it to you....but battle royale and moba games are MMOs....both genre have some seriously good games to offer as well....

I think league of legends has earned the right over several years and hundreds of millions of players to not be called a passing fad... fortnite isnt going anywhere either.....if anything the classic theme park mmorpg is the trend that is passing....people are sick of grinding for no reason in braindead easy mode....alot of people want a challenge brought back into online gaming without having to no life it all day....

SBFordNephethPanther2103Sekhra
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    edited April 2018
    Thank goodness @MisterZebub we have GLOW! :D Not roller derby, but fun kitchy stuff!

Or go back in time to this:
    [Deleted User]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯