Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Early Version of Release 53 Now Available for Testing - Shroud of the Avatar - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageEarly Version of Release 53 Now Available for Testing - Shroud of the Avatar - MMORPG.com

Shroud of the Avatar News - The Shroud of the Avatar team has announced that it has deployed an early version of Release 53 to the QA server for players to try out. This build provides some tweaks and updates to a number of systems including rebuilds of several locations, the LFG tool, loot improvements, side quests, heraldry and many others.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Hmmm...release 53. Twenty-one releases since launch and the game is still terrible. Go figure.
    AegirisMensurAgent_JosephbobbymcswansonJamesGoblin

• LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692
    edited April 2018

Hmmm...release 53. Twenty-one releases since launch and the game is still terrible. Go figure.

Well, the game is still in beta...... Wait..ohhhhh, they released it?

Shroud is nothing more than a cash grab. No wonder why there is almost no reviews about that one.
    Post edited by LeFantome on
    JamesGoblin

• AegirisAegiris Member UncommonPosts: 49
    I'm just shocked they even have 50 people interested in playing the game.
    JamesGoblin
  • erraticfunerraticfun Member CommonPosts: 5
    well for that price, i mean... people have no interest in even trying it out... they could at least have a try out program or something
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,512
    This game failed so hard on all levels!
    JamesGoblinLeFantomejason523Aegiris

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• GrandpaDJGrandpaDJ Member UncommonPosts: 132
    I really wanted to like this, but struggled mightily. I tried it about six months ago and then just a couple weeks ago, after the 'official launch'. My biggest issue is still huge: the game does a lot of things very differently than standard MMOs. Good for them! Unfortunately, no place in game are any of these systems described. And it isn't a matter of exploring and learning how to play. Basic systems (like combat) are weird (which is fine) but the only way to find out how they work is to Google user videos where things are explained, depending on how recent they are since everything seemed to change every update. Its frustrating because I can see the potential...I have a job and family and not enough time to research HOW to play the game before I actually CAN.
    KyleranJamesGoblinLeFantome
  • Panserbjorne39Panserbjorne39 Member UncommonPosts: 142

well for that price, i mean... people have no interest in even trying it out... they could at least have a try out program or something

You can roll a free to play toon, limited in ability but you can get a feel for the game.