Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Major Graphics Overhaul Complete As New Trailer Shows - Survarium Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMajor Graphics Overhaul Complete As New Trailer Shows - Survarium Videos - MMORPG.com

The Survarium team has sent out a new trailer for the v0.52 update that brings a ton of new graphical upgrades to the game. Players can look forward to weapons updates that make materials look as they display in real life. In addition, performance has been improved and all zones have been retooled.

Read the full story here

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Well they get two thumbs up from me,the graphics look great and i like what they did with the many areas of difficulty to see and makes for great combat strategies.
    The only bummer is that i am way too tired of pew pew minigun type combat.
    However if you are into this type of combat it looks really good.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• DEXA88DEXA88 Member UncommonPosts: 175
    Looks nice :)

However it never achieved it sets goal of being a descendat of stalker and having open world exploration. Instead it remains deatmatch and has a severe cheater problem !
  • XAleX360XAleX360 Member UncommonPosts: 516

DEXA88 said:

Looks nice :)

However it never achieved it sets goal of being a descendat of stalker and having open world exploration. Instead it remains deatmatch and has a severe cheater problem !

Agreed.

Executive Editor (Games) http://www.wccftech.com

• UNH0LYEV1LUNH0LYEV1L Member UncommonPosts: 571
    The graphics actually look great, but the game is a deathmatch/arena shooter... gets old very fast.