Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fortnite Heading to China + Buffalo Bills 2018 Schedule Fortnite Style - Fortnite - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageFortnite Heading to China + Buffalo Bills 2018 Schedule Fortnite Style - Fortnite - MMORPG.com

Fortnite News - It looks like Fortnite is heading to China based on one of Epic's recent Twitter posts. In the accompanying picture, one of the game iconic characters, "Jonesy", has a passport with an entry stamp for China dated April 23rd. It's possible that that's the day that the "Battle Bus" will take off in China.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    What did the Chinese do to us to deserve this? ;)
    JeffSpicoli
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Well , now sky is the limit for Fornite . They will make tons of money from the Chinese players !

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• achmedeachmede Member UncommonPosts: 215
    This might also be bad news for Fortnite.
    If games becomes popular, there will be more
    hacks like in PUBG.
    I expect 1k + banned in first two months since game is free.
    Give or take few thousand.
    kertin
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Im confused by this whole Buffalo Bills fortnite mashup. The only thing i can think of is the Bills being as shitty as they have been for as long as it has been are trying desperately to attract some younger fans, I guess?
    Thunder073
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• Thunder073Thunder073 Member UncommonPosts: 108
    edited April 2018
    Bills have been average to good. Just the Pats cheat to win the division, as everyone knows. Actually Buffalo hasn't ever gone under 8 wins in 2 decades. Made the playoffs last year too. The Bills stadium is NEVER empty, always sold out, EVERY game. I traveled there for a few games and they are amazing atmospheres. The Bills don't need any advertising help from this game, they're doing just fine.
    HashbrickJeffSpicoli
  • HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851

Bills have been average to good. Just the Pats cheat to win the division, as everyone knows. Actually Buffalo hasn't ever gone under 8 wins in 2 decades. Made the playoffs last year too. The Bills stadium is NEVER empty, always sold out, EVERY game. I traveled there for a few games and they are amazing atmospheres. The Bills don't need any advertising help from this game, they're doing just fine.

You must have a terrible memory, it took 18yrs to get back in the playoffs. The Bill's stadium is never sold out. What kind of wishful thinking are you going on about?
    Thunder073
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.