Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A moment of silence for North Korean Gamers

JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
From what i understand North Korean Gamers are unable to access the internet although  rumors swirl of Kim Jung being a avid Dota 2 competitive gamer the rest of the country suffers in silence as they are denied basic human rights of MMO goodness.Hopefully Trump and Kim Jung can hash out this gaming dilemma at their upcoming conference in Switzerland this May.   I'd like to officially , have a moment of silence while taking a knee and starting a #NK..are..Gamers2 on twitter.... Let us pray

• Aloha Mr Hand ! 

dreamsfadeScot[Deleted User]

Comments

• UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    Well I am sure that DOTA2 players make sure to remind Kim that he not a god, and neither is his mom.
    JeffSpicoli
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,976
    You didn't know Trump plays DOTA 2 as well? That's how they met up and laid down the basis for world peace. Rumour has it that  "IceFrog" (Lead designer DOTA 2) will be up for the Nobel Peace Prize if this comes of.

Only problem with that is no one knows who IceFrog really is, so someone else may have to accept it like the Frog Prince (Grimm Tales Studios). I gave his smartphone a ring but it just goes to answer phone....ribbit.
    JeffSpicoli
  • berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    Yeah. That's the biggest problem in North Korea. No interwebz. Do you think they care about interwebz? They have more problems to worry about....
    JeffSpicoli

Beta tester maniac

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    There are no North Korea gamers, they are not allowed to do those sort of things. Besides have you ever seen there power grid, there isn't one. (check out nasa night photos of the country compared to South Korea).
    JeffSpicoli

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    There are no North Korea gamers, they are not allowed to do those sort of things. Besides have you ever seen there power grid, there isn't one. (check out nasa night photos of the country compared to South Korea).
    Thats because they all sleep underground in those huge bunkers they built.

;)
    Scot

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• EldurianEldurian Member EpicPosts: 2,736
    berlight said:
    Yeah. That's the biggest problem in North Korea. No interwebz. Do you think they care about interwebz? They have more problems to worry about....

JeffSpicoli
This discussion has been closed.