Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I made the cut for the English voice overs!

Riotact007Riotact007 Member UncommonPosts: 246
Bless Online ran a competition for npc voices and I'm stoked to say I made the cut! My name will be in the credits and some random npc will have my voice! I'm even more excited to play Bless Online now!!!
KumaponBlaze_RockerRhomsMYTHGuyimmodiumMikehaPanther2103SovrathJeffSpicoliCryomatrixand 5 others.

Comments

• SiugSiug Member UncommonPosts: 1,257
    Still not interested.
    TillerGregorMcgregorStrizzy12ScotJeffSpicoliStrathdor
  • KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    Wow!!! Congrats!!! 
    MYTHGuyStrathdor
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,172
    Congratulations.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167
    Maybe there is still a chance I can get my belch-over in the game for the local drunk.  
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• DigitalDaydreamDigitalDaydream Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Oh! Grats! I also made it in. I am pretty excited to run around and find my NPC as well! High Five!  >:) 
    immodiumMikehaPanther2103darkwolfjayQuizzical[Deleted User]zoamasters
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    Grats to both who made the cut.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    Here's hoping you sound good and not the typical horrible English voices these MMOs usually have.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    That's really cool you both made it, what a neat event. 
  • ScotchUpScotchUp Member UncommonPosts: 228
    Congratulations, that is awesome.
    “The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept.”
    George Carlin
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015
    Very nice. "Now ... one more time but with feeeeelinggggg"
    ScotimmodiumScotchUp[Deleted User]
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Bless Online ran a competition for npc voices and I'm stoked to say I made the cut! My name will be in the credits and some random npc will have my voice! I'm even more excited to play Bless Online now!!!

Great job. You can put it on your resume. A voice actor :). There was a T-shirt contest for PoE and I had a great idea but didn't do it that day and forgot about it :(

Cryomatrix
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    I want a statue....

• darkwolfjaydarkwolfjay Member UncommonPosts: 16
    That´s nice, I am in it,too :) Hope they will tell us, soon, which NPC(s) GZ!
  • Riotact007Riotact007 Member UncommonPosts: 246
    Oh! Grats! I also made it in. I am pretty excited to run around and find my NPC as well! High Five!  >:) 
    Congrats to u too! Yeah I would love if it they tell us which NPC but how much fun will it be if you recognise your own voice randomly lol!