Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest Update Trailer Showcases Gameplay, New Weapons & More - Escape from Tarkov Videos - MMORPG.co

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageLatest Update Trailer Showcases Gameplay, New Weapons & More - Escape from Tarkov Videos - MMORPG.com

The latest Escape from Tarkov trailer has been posted that showcases how amazing the game is shaping up to be. Viewers get a look a the game play along with new weapons, the new map interface, new locations and much more. The 0.8 update will be deployed to alpha in the coming weeks.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BcudaBcuda Member UncommonPosts: 164
    This game looks great. but closer to call of duty /battle field than pupg What does everyone think? Keep in mind I loved all those games
  • szharperszharper Member UncommonPosts: 15

Bcuda said:

This game looks great. but closer to call of duty /battle field than pupg What does everyone think? Keep in mind I loved all those games

Bcuda if you played EFT you would know is not closer to COD neighter BF. It's extremely more tactical and slow paced. I've played and enjoy very much.
  • LegendCarissoLegendCarisso Member UncommonPosts: 101
    Lol. The KFC reference in the video thumbnail, that's hilarious.