Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PAX East 2018 Wrap Report & Working to the Future of MMORPGs - Ashes of Creation Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2018 in Videos Discussion

imagePAX East 2018 Wrap Report & Working to the Future of MMORPGs - Ashes of Creation Videos - MMORPG.com

The Ashes of Creation team was on hand during the recently held PAX East 2018. Devs have put out a new video that showcases the energy during the convention and around the AoC booth. The video introduces the team and their collective vision for Ashes of Creation.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ChaserzChaserz Member UncommonPosts: 317
    yawn
    makevali
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    edited April 2018
    Hats off to Intrepid Studios. They appear to be making some nice progress. Amazing what they've accomplished in 6 months. Also, waiting in line for 3+ hours to try a demo, that's some serious dedication!

Intrepid Studios appear to be one of the only crowdfunded MMORPG's to be able to hold to their KS release projections. The KS alpha was estimated for Dec 2018, and with that panel announcement, they're sticking to it for now.

It's still way early, but they're doing a lot better than I anticipated. They are setting a high bar for any other crowdfunded MMO's that follow.
    --------------------------------------------
  • APThugAPThug Member RarePosts: 543
    I played this at pax east and thought it was okay...The pve line was crazy long so I played the pvp as a mage.
    Combat is standard fair, animations were nice but the movement was kinda chunky. The pvp was 4v4 on a semi small capture and hold conquest map. While playing I had no idea where the capture points were other than in the middle. So everyone just rushed the middle and it turned into a death match game.

Personally I'm not very excited for this game, but I'm gonna keep an eye on it to see where it goes.

• volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432
    As long as they can pull off there node system the game will be a big success animations and combat can always be worked on and tweaked as the game goes on