Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Never played WoW, now I try it out

2»

Comments

• MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Would be kinda nice if they remade the quest system and make like GW2 :smiley:
  • AxxarAxxar Member UncommonPosts: 104
    You may want to take a look at WoW Classic when it releases. It’s a very different experience than modern WoW and you may find it a lot more interesting
  • jgDuffayjgDuffay Member UncommonPosts: 237
    Axxar said:
    You may want to take a look at WoW Classic when it releases. It’s a very different experience than modern WoW and you may find it a lot more interesting
    we don't really know yet if it different .. but lets hope blizzard don't fuck this up ! ;D. i was actually trying to do all the quest in the game and get the ??pathfinder?? achievement .. but ended up in a depression once i hit TBC. it's just to easy. legion end game don't really get to me so i suppose that BFA wont be any different. 

so i also got my money on the classic servers .. but i wont believe it before i see it, wont get shocked if they manage to make a cash cow out of that as well .. 
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Maurgrim said:

WoW are Like Las Vegas, but in WoW you always win.

LOL I love this comment, Its true.
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Iv been playing archeage ( yeah i know i know)  and that game has made me realize what i truly miss in WOW was the scope of vanilla. Each of these expansions is just to dam small, It really is a Disney like themepark experience. I just find it hard to believe with the money WOW makes and the resources they have these tiny little expansions that hold your interest for 2 - 3 months is the best they can do... And on top of that they put theses out every 2 years now, I mean cmon, I feel like the Blizzard team isn't giving their best anymore.

With all that said ill be there day 1 for BFA , im the sucker i know...

jgDuffay[Deleted User]Axxar
    • Aloha Mr Hand !