Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What class to chose?

rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693
Im trying to decide what class to pick and im a bit overwelmed with so many choices.

First question is , is there a Main DAOC forums, or atleast can someone point me to the most popular one?

Now about the class to be , Im hoping if I say what I like someone can help me decide the right class:

I want to do a lot of damage.
I like to be able to cast cool buffs.
I like hybrid classes.

Oh and I dont want to have 1000 other people the same class as me.

Comments

• YarosYaros Member Posts: 280
    There are no main forums for daoc.
    Before you pick a class, you have to decide what realm you want to play.

• rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693
    may I ask the most popular forum used for the game?

And I was thinking of  Hibernia , I like magic and the scenery is more my type.

• TrandTrand Member UncommonPosts: 234
    Well the main forums, the ones the devs read and respond to are Camelot Vault, and Friar is still the best Hybrid class in the game! Although for Hy I would go with Vamp over Valewalker.

For a good DAOC forums site go here, don't let the name fool you there are forums for alot of classes not just Friar.

DOAC is still the MMO I judge other games by, My first and still my favorite.

• YarosYaros Member Posts: 280
    Oficial info you can find on Camelot Herald. Here is short description of hibernian classes:
    hib classes

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
    What you want to do is play a Vampiir, but you want to play a not-so-popular class.  You could try playing a Valewalker.  That class has a lot of what you are looking for.  It is next to the least played class in the entire game.

I guess it is a decision between damage-hybrid-popularity you are going to have to decide on.  More damage = more popular.  VW do good damage, but it is ceratinaly not on the scale as a vamp. 

• SlickinfinitSlickinfinit Member UncommonPosts: 1,094
    Sounds like a Thane, they cast spells and do damage plus they have realy good self-buffs. I recomend Thanes highly for pvp and pve and I also suggest hammer for weopon.

{(RIP)} SWG