Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am Purple Now

ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,823

Well I made Epic, I am all purple now.

No longer that drab blue armour for me, I can look down at you Rares, and as for you green newbie’s, Uncommon…pah!

But it did not take long to notice the Legendary posters, resplendent in their raid orange, how much grind will it take to make orange? How many XP potions will I have to drink?

It sorta reminded me of this:

Panther2103Sovrath[Deleted User]laseritYashaXKyleranAmatheSaltyDog79delete5230ConstantineMerusand 9 others.

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Dang. I want to be purple.
    GaladournMrMelGibson
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    This site is so p2w....jk lol gratz
    [Deleted User]MadFrenchie[Deleted User]MrMelGibson
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,823
    I just noticed Benny Hill is tacked on to the end of that clip, but there's no bikini girls so Suzie can stand down. ;)
    [Deleted User]
  • KrimzinKrimzin Member UncommonPosts: 687
    LOL Grats.. I think

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station 
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 31,937
    Scot said:

No longer that drab blue armour for me, I can look down at you Rares, and as for you green newbie’s, Uncommon…pah!

But it did not take long to notice the Legendary posters, resplendent in their raid orange, how much grind will it take to make orange? How many XP potions will I have to drink?

lol that's awesome.

I also found this which seems to be a "continuation" of the idea. Similar but hilarious.

Panther2103[Deleted User][Deleted User]SaltyDog79ScotAlBQuirkySirAgravaine
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    Congratulations, @Scot.  Love the video.  I think I have another 100,000 LOLs from @Gdemami to go.

XarkoMadFrenchieKyleranScotAlBQuirky[Deleted User]WaanMikeBMrMelGibson

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Congrats Scot!  Now, for the other side of the coin.  As @DMKano puts it- how "spicy" are you?  Mild, medium, or hot
    [Deleted User]

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,389
     lol nice, what's the requirements for each color anyways?
    Vrika

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• cameltosiscameltosis Member LegendaryPosts: 3,703
    Lol, congrats dude

It's weird but it does become something to aim for. I know when I was starting to approach the 1500 points needed for purple I started posting more often but as soon as I passed it I just went back to normal. 

Is it 3000 needed for gold?

In a really sad way, I'm kinda proud that I have more points than posts! :tongue:

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    Scot said:

You gotta update your signature.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• HashbrickHashbrick Member RarePosts: 1,851
    I've always been purple, you all are just color blind!
    Scot
    [[ DEAD ]] - Funny - I deleted my account on the site using the cancel account button.  Forum user is separate and still exists with no way of deleting it. Delete it admins. Do it, this ends now.
  • dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699
    Reading this thread made me think of the scene from Reservoir Dogs where they're complaing about who got what color.  Steve Buscemi gets stuck with Mr Pink.
    MadFrenchie

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited April 2018
    Mendel said:
    Congratulations, @Scot.  Love the video.  I think I have another 100,000 LOLs from @Gdemami to go.

I think I've only ever gotten one.  I'm a serious little kitty.
    [Deleted User]
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I believe to make orange you need to buy the mods pastrami sandwiches. Every week for the next 5 years. 
    SovrathScotAlBQuirky[Deleted User]

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Scot needs to be juiced

SovrathScotlaseritAmatheAlBQuirky[Deleted User]Asheram
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Lol, congrats dude

It's weird but it does become something to aim for. I know when I was starting to approach the 1500 points needed for purple I started posting more often but as soon as I passed it I just went back to normal. 

Is it 3000 needed for gold?

In a really sad way, I'm kinda proud that I have more points than posts! :tongue:

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248
    Is the only way to rank up is to get ranked up is to accumulate forum points? And the only way to do that is to get badges and a ton of “agrees, insightful, wtf, awesome and LOL” clicks??
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,823
    Tiller said:
    Scot said:

You gotta update your signature.

When we went over to the new forums I was one of the most ardent posters asking why do we need likes and lols etc. There is little I admire about social media so why bring all that nonsense here. As you can see from the signature I was amused by the 25 Agrees, who cares?

I started out never using them at all, then decided if people are giving you "agrees" etc its a bit rude never to do so.

Then as I started to approach Epic I noticed I was looking at my points, OMG I am one of them now. It was like Invasion of the Body Snatchers, someone must have replaced me overnight. :)

So the signature stays, a reminder of how you can always be hoisted on your own petard.
    [Deleted User]JemAs666
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    Eronakis said:
    Is the only way to rank up is to get ranked up is to accumulate forum points? And the only way to do that is to get badges and a ton of “agrees, insightful, wtf, awesome and LOL” clicks??
    All you have to do is piss people off and you will get there in no time ;)
    Scot[Deleted User]

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    edited April 2018
    laserit said:
    Eronakis said:
    All you have to do is piss people off and you will get there in no time ;)
    MMO's should be more like single player games!!  I must graduate from Blueberry!!!
    AlBQuirky
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • XanzoXanzo Member UncommonPosts: 129
    Congrats and way to stay humble.
  • RynetRynet Member UncommonPosts: 114
    edited April 2018
    I'm a noob :(

Even sadder thing is my join date. lol

ScotTinea
  • PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482
    Dunno what I am will do after this post :open_mouth:
    Steelhelm