Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Merry Christmas

Mery Christmas everyone!!! or happy holidays... whatever!!! imageimageimageimage

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

Comments

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

woot! merry xmas! heres to everyone gettin some good stuff tomorrow! i just got back from xmas shopping, heh.::O^)::

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

aww man

1 r 6 mins late

ahh well

merry xmas!

• ZoharZohar Member Posts: 673
    Merry Christmas everyone =). I love the new sig/avatar Murt! I got a new CD-RW, I really needed one. My old one was 4x read, 2xRW lol. I hope everyone else got something they wanted!

-=MMORPG.COM Staff=-
    E-mail: [email protected]

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

I got nothing for Christmas...  oh well...

I'm not kidding when I say that either.

-=[ STAFF ]=-
    [email protected]

What will he do next?
  • ZoharZohar Member Posts: 673

Poor Djin =(, that stinks image.

-=MMORPG.COM Staff=-
    E-mail: [email protected]

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

I got some books (Edge chronicles w00t), LOTR 3 for gamecube, 100 bucks which hopefully covers all of the 3-d glasses im going to order, and some more.... The rest i open at my grandparents house, lets hope i get something good.... (common FFXI lol).

And sorry Djin image.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server