Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

As Ethereum price drops, GPU prices inch toward normalcy

13»

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    This whole crypto crap is just a form of pyramid schemes and what bothers me is some in government are interested and their families interested so they are not trying to put it out of business.
    Not one single crypto has registered legally under the securities laws so that alone means they can shut them down.

Problem is ,like i said some seem to want in instead of shutting down or at least forcing it to be legal.However if it was legalized through the securities exchange it would lose a lot of value and a lot of people would owe a lot in taxes.

The real problem is most in government are just dumfounded,they know very little and don't really have enough laws in place YET.

What is VERY odd is they state there are no laws to go after foreign run/owned operations,VERY odd and says a lot about the US government slackers.

The biggest people in power are those with money,Banks to be more precise,you can bet they want this stuff shut down pronto.Eventually i see it shut down,many in government will oppose it likely because already in on it but the majority and the real power will shut it down.

Perhaps an even bigger problem is way up high in the power chain,lobbyists with lots of money are buying their own agenda in power from governments,perhaps some of these crypto owners will buy/bribe enough governments,i think we find out within the next 3-5 years.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.