Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Albion Online Trial Keys 16 left (steam release soon™)

roskuwaczroskuwacz Member UncommonPosts: 4
edited April 2018 in Albion Online
1 7QMW3WLUKPJFR2EZD27Q9F4YY
2 ZLFKTAY7UXZQC7WKZ2DLF7UZY
3 GA2FPLP429HZ33AJJFTYJNG7X
4 K4P4CCH34YGE6CR7JAQXUT23Y
5 6F3GCWWMFP2RQ662LPWMP749Y
6 LFFK62K79YLXUPACGA4QGANGL
7 VADNGWNJLWKHMQQYXAEWNTCHG
8 ZNZR4E7PWGKZNL4NLW2APQ4RQ
9 XN3UWUFCJRKZTTLVGDTAJKYG6
10 UF7UFKAGTQEPDPKNGHETRRFZJ
11 QQCD4ZMAPG9QCWCPX4KRRXGY3
15 P67QP7WUACGK7UMTW76Y2YUNM
16 D7FWNR7G2TM7Z3E9YWMTUPJWT
17 RTWXXYC9K9P94LY4T3RM34DTN
18 HD4VT9QCMM969H4X344W6ECYA
21 NWMW43UN2PT4GVRFZAMZCNQLU

Post edited by roskuwacz on
Renoakubartoni33

Comments

• ZigZagsZigZags Member UncommonPosts: 381
    That's cool of you to give out keys. I didn't think a game that has been out for 5 years gives out keys at this stage but I guess it makes sense.
    GdemamiRenoakubartoni33

Dragnon - Guildmaster - Albion Central Bank in Albion Online

www.albioncentralbank.enjin.com

• logicbomb82logicbomb82 Member UncommonPosts: 228
    Are these steam keys?  I could not get any of them to work.
    I run the Mature Minded Gamers. We do video and board gaming videos and reviews. We also have a big Dungeons and Dragons community with multiple games active each week.
    Join us at: https://www.maturemindedgamers.com

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    Thanks! I got key number 24.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    Are these steam keys?  I could not get any of them to work.
    No. Go to https://albiononline.com/en/profile/ and put it in there.

Better hurry I tried about 4 of them before I got one to work.

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• roskuwaczroskuwacz Member UncommonPosts: 4
    No those are not steam keys, Albion is not yet released on steam. 
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited April 2018
    Well don't expect the game to do well on Steam i've been reading the Reddit, and it appears that they are trying to do "Damage Control", and banning players just for leaving "Negative" feed-back on the Steam Discussions, not only was another player completely banned, but I got myself banned for asking about 4.5.1 on Steam and asking why they never released it on Steam in the first place could have prevented so many of the issues the game had with the gold farmers by using Steam as a launch platform instead.

https://www.reddit.com/r/albiononline/comments/88zlus/nice_to_see_the_devs_working_hard_for_the_steam/ 

The game also advertise itself on Steam as a Sandbox, but I think people should vote to have the game removed from the Sandbox tag, because if Albion were a true sandbox then the Terms & Conditions of 4.5.1 would not exist and players would have the right to freely trade or give away gifts, and items to one another without the fear of losing an account.

^ in regards to this I spoke to developers of 3 other games Crow Fall, Ashes OF Creation, ARC Fall, and Chronicles of Elyria, they all told me you can freely trade without risking your account getting removed if you trade with someone who did something bad, which makes those a True Sandbox MMORPG, this is just the one on steam discussion as proof.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/623310/discussions/0/1696043263508757698/

These are also not likely Trial keys, but keys bought by players using in game currency in order to get in-game rewards, and there is no legitimate reason why the game shouldn't allow all users to sign up for a free trial without a key, I mean look at Black Desert again, not my most favorite game or anything but you can get a 7 day trial no strings attached, and anyone who gifts the game once they hit level 30 I think it is they get a free pet which is a great concept compared to what Albion is trying to do.

Also Steam Takes 30% of sales based off what I read, although I would rather pay a bit higher of a price for digital currency for a game like Black Desert, or Albion, than to have a bunch of malicious gold farmers in my game causing problems, it seems like a payment processor like XSOLLA would have helped them, or even Steam?

Oh and players are unhappy because they can't play the Steam Version with their normal account, I don't know why its not possible to like The Secret World, allows players to convert a Regular account to a Steam Account? So why can't Albion?
    Gdemami
  • roskuwaczroskuwacz Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Renoaku said:
    These are also not likely Trial keys, but keys bought by players using in game currency in order to get in-game rewards, and there is no legitimate reason why the game shouldn't allow all users to sign up for a free trial without a key, I mean look at Black Desert again, not my most favorite game or anything but you can get a 7 day trial no strings attached, and anyone who gifts the game once they hit level 30 I think it is they get a free pet which is a great concept compared to what Albion is trying to do.

Oh and players are unhappy because they can't play the Steam Version with their normal account, I don't know why its not possible to like The Secret World, allows players to convert a Regular account to a Steam Account? So why can't Albion?
    Those are Trial keys (for 7 days period), yes i bought them and if they will be used i will get some gifts.

In my opinion Albion is a quite good game (i am playing it since 2014 - alpha test) yet it need some polishing.

PS. Edited first post, deleted used keys. Have fun!