Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Old accounts

Heffy424Heffy424 Member UncommonPosts: 524
I used to plat PotBS way back before it got picked up by SoE and then went back to FLS. I was wondering if there was anyway to get my old Flag designs back. I believe I missed the migration time frame I honestly cannot remember it being 6 years ago. I just had a few flag designs i really liked and would love to require them could careless about my character however.

Comments

• shetlandslarsenshetlandslarsen Member UncommonPosts: 203
    I doubt it. But send them an email and ask. They are really helpful and should answer within 1-2 working days.
    I am a scizo misanthrope. So one day I may go BANZAI on your post.
    Have not yet though. Maybe there is hope?
    Nah there is really none for me or the human race. 
  • Heffy424Heffy424 Member UncommonPosts: 524
    They we're very quick and helpful. Got my old names back at least. However just curious is the Treasure Aisle bugged everytime I hit T i get booted.

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    reid424 said:
    They we're very quick and helpful. Got my old names back at least. However just curious is the Treasure Aisle bugged everytime I hit T i get booted.
    Good support from FLS.
  • KieferCKieferC Member UncommonPosts: 35
    edited July 2018
    reid424 said:
    @reid424, That ever get cleared up for you?  Plenty of odd things happen, but that isn't one of them.
    Post edited by KieferC on