Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

'Heroes and Villains' - The Game Project That Actually Isn't

Blaze_RockerBlaze_Rocker Member UncommonPosts: 370

Try to find this post over at http://www.heroes-and-villains.com/

You won't find it. Every time the *cough* project developer Golden Girl is challenged over the legitimacy of her little pretend development studio she just deletes the post and never fights back with evidence to the contrary. Whenever the same user challenges her enough she just revokes their account access and thinks it will all just go away.

She can't fight back because she isn't making a real game. She has no evidence to show that she's making a real game that she intends to launch. She has been fooling her followers (lying to her followers) for over five and a half years. There is NO game and there never will be.

She has no shame and feels no remorse for what she's done. If you don't believe me just call her out and watch what happens.

I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.

Comments

• EldurianEldurian Member EpicPosts: 2,736
    The homepage of that site should show anyone and everyone paying any level of attention that this isn't a serious project. The only question to me is why you would care enough to troll them.
  • Blaze_RockerBlaze_Rocker Member UncommonPosts: 370
    Eldurian said:
    The homepage of that site should show anyone and everyone paying any level of attention that this isn't a serious project. The only question to me is why you would care enough to troll them.

Because there are some people that still don't pay attention and don't recognize that it isn't a legitimate project or game studio. Golden Girl provides weekly "text" updates of what she says she has worked on and yet she doesn't actually show any of it. A look at the Facebook page shows that many people still haven't recognized this lack of proof of actual work being done. https://www.facebook.com/HeroesAndVillainsMMORPG

I blindly followed the project for years, always hoping production would improve and the quality of the website along with it. That %#$! fooled me into believing she was actually building a game that she intended to launch to the public and everyone could have the opportunity to play it. I believed in her, as did many others. She gave others so much hope that she could produce a game we all wanted to play, but it was and IS false hope. That woman and her farce of a game project are not to be trusted and I will take any opportunity I can get to call her out on her lies and deception.

You call it trolling. I call it "informing people of the truth". She deceived me and many others, and I have every right to be pissed over it.

If none of this concerns you then I apologize for wasting your time by creating a post that looked interesting enough for you to click on. "I hereby apologize if I have unintentionally trolled you." - But I'll never apologize to Golden Girl. She owes a lot of people a very big apology and she doesn't have the stones to come clean and offer it. She has no integrity and deserves no respect.

I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.