Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will to Live Online. Pk/Pvp/PvE mmorpg survival game.

HefaistosHefaistos Member UncommonPosts: 388
edited April 2018 in General Gaming
http://store.steampowered.com/app/707010/Will_To_Live_Online/

Its a gem. Its not your usual game, its hard, quests take longer and since its a pvp game you walk around the map pugb style, 360. Every bullet costs, every bit of hp costs. You die, you need to heal @npc. Its hard and entertaining.

le: g2p = 7E :D

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    edited April 2018
    At first I was going to make snarky comments about yet another survival game, and how they should add a BR mode but you beat me to it.

But I read the Steam reviews and was surprised to see its not one of those 100 person or less private server games, and it is surprisingly well optimised in early access which is frequently a sticking point for most other survival style shooters. 

While it may be a PVP game, and probably is more interesting at this point due to somewhat light content, they offer PVE servers.

This appeals greatly to me as I would like a chance to learn the game mechanics, maps and perhaps make some friends before having to face the "toxic hordes" which of course this games PVP servers have.

Finally, although in EA, the price is really right, normally $14.99, is on sale for $12.74....can't really go wrong at that price.

As it shows some promise I might buy it now even if I decide to set it on the shelf until next year when they plan to come out of EA.
    AnOldFartAsheram

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    Meh!
    Mikeha
  • CodehxCodehx Member UncommonPosts: 10
    Looks like another Unity asset flip. 
  • HefaistosHefaistos Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Codehx said:
    Looks like another Unity asset flip. 
    PvP kills are awesome no matter what engine you use, amirite?
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Thanks for the fyi, I just picked it up for the sale. 15 minutes til downloaded.

BruceYee
  • SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419
    So in other words the newest garbage survival gankfest shooter, they can shove it. Adding pvp to survival type games is one of the dumbest things they ever did, as it undermines most of the rest of the game.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Siveria said:
    So in other words the newest garbage survival gankfest shooter, they can shove it. Adding pvp to survival type games is one of the dumbest things they ever did, as it undermines most of the rest of the game.
    There is a no pk server.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Siveria said:
    Well, if you were actually reading the thread you would have noticed I mentioned they have PVE servers.

Or continue with ranting....
    AsheramScorchienNepheth

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• samriedsamried Member CommonPosts: 1
    Very interesting discussion.  Eyes The Horror Game Mod Apk

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited July 2018
    Latest reviews are mixed.  It this what people are really looking for, another hard core survival game? I must have missed the latest memo... :neutral:

Post edited by Octagon7711 on

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey