Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crusader Kings 2 : Free permanent copy between now and Saturday

ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
edited April 2018 in PC Gaming
  Very unique 4x , set in the Dark Ages , strong influence on family faction ,conspiracy , spying , murder .. Lots off entertainment here even without any of the DLC .

http://store.steampowered.com/app/203770/Crusader_Kings_II/

AnOldFart[Deleted User]YashaXMadFrenchieAsheramDakerubartoni33

Comments

• AnOldFartAnOldFart Member RarePosts: 562
    nice. shame I already own it though
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    AnOldFart said:
    nice. shame I already own it though
    yea , me to , bought it at its launch , but posted for the folks who dont :)
    AnOldFartAsheram
    Bumping in case anyone missed it
    Asheram
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Thanks ,i only just been getting into 4x games starting a year ago with Sorcery King,yeah i was very late on that one as well.
    MadFrenchie[Deleted User]

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,072
    Thanks for the heads up!  :)
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Got it, thanks!
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396
    The CK2 mod community is pretty awesome as well.  Lots of variants and total replacement designs.   Everything from tweaking game systems to Game of Thrones to Warhammer fantasy to post-apocalyptic rebuilding.  And more.
    [Deleted User]

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    It is just a shame that they took away my favorite part of the first game: (in)breeding my rulers. I spent a long while in that game trying to maximize the size of ears and nooses of my ruling family with great result (I had a tad of a problem when my ruler went insane and killed all his sons so I hadf to marry the daughter with his bastard to continue playing, I might have gotten a bit too much inbreeding after that).

Then again, I havn't been playing since a year after release so maybe they added the feature in a DLC or a community mod later...
    [Deleted User]
    Another bump , get yers before the offer is gone:)
  • RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,383
    Thanks!