Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A separate server for NA?

higgsbosonhiggsboson Member Posts: 296

I was just wondering whether there going to be a separate server for NA.

Comments

• RyosukeRyosuke Member Posts: 42
    Of Course There Is... NCSOFT NA is diff from korean and taiwan... NA NCSOFT is in america and they will have there own servers..

imageimageimage

• ShmeeShmee Member Posts: 321

Originally posted by higgsboson

No don't be stupid why would they make different servers for different countries? Everyone will have to play off one central server for Korea,Taiwan,China,Japan,Thailand and America. I'd advise you start learning all of these different languages now so you can get a head start.image

• DisastormDisastorm Member Posts: 318

Originally posted by Shmee

No don't be stupid why would they make different servers for different countries? Everyone will have to play off one central server for Korea,Taiwan,China,Japan,Thailand and America. I'd advise you start learning all of these different languages now so you can get a head start.image

hey.. thats what ffxi is doing... i think ffxi is only out in japan and america right now though

• ShmeeShmee Member Posts: 321

Originally posted by Disastorm

Originally posted by Shmee

hey.. thats what ffxi is doing... i think ffxi is only out in japan and america right now though

yes well its already been said there will be another server.