Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battle for Azeroth Arrives August 14! - World of Warcraft Videos - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• josko9josko9 Member RarePosts: 577
    Blizzard is out of their mind, they can't compete with ESO in the West anymore. They should've postponed the release towards the end of the year as usual, the current release date is a recipe for disaster, unless they are mostly aiming for the Eastern (chinese) players nowadays anyway.
    Dreadstoneofxev
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Torval said:

My WoW achievements have taken a backseat to Rift Prime and Tera Console last 2 weeks.... guess I need to get truckin' again.

You and me both. Since Rift Prime and Project Gorgon I've essentially donated $15 to Blizz this month. :lol:
    Dude, I just cancelled mine for that exact reason.  Sprinkle in Far Cry 5, and I literally just don't have time for anything else currently.
    [Deleted User]

• DreadstoneofxevDreadstoneofxev Member CommonPosts: 17
    Maybe in 2019 when it goes on sale and they allow flying. The change to first aid? Lazy. Make FA useful, and people will make bandages. Make expensive first aid that can remove dots / bleeds, do something other than simply inflate the amount (and let's be honest, it's minuscule) that can be healed.

Their Devs are devoid of original ideas.
    KalebGrayson
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,897
    edited April 2018
    this will be the first expansion I skip at launch - nothing about it interests me anymore
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,003
    Can't wait for the DDoS attacks, lagging, constant disconnect and queue times. Will be there day 1.
    [Deleted User]

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• CryolitycalCryolitycal Member UncommonPosts: 205
    I almost felt tempted to return. Last I saw WoW was during the first month of ToS Mythic, as my guild of 10 years finally felt apart and I refused to spend time to reorganize it yet again.
    Nothing short of a return to the principles exposed by Kaplan years ago in here: would make me come back.

I want exclusivity back.
    I want power as a reward, BIG POWER, as in godly gear as a reward for raiding.
    I want all modes but the hardest gone.
    I want RNG BiS sent back to bad dream status.
    I want reliable reward for my efforts.
    I want a proper, elaborate story behind raid bosses.

Simply put, I want my time in WoW to be worthwhile. No more idiots that can get a BiS legendary faster than a mythic raider. No more running the same dungeon hundreds of times for gear like M+. No more infinite progression like artifacts.

Obviously will never happen, and i will not return, not that it matters. Just that what WoW has become is disgusting.
    mike32927
  • mike32927mike32927 Member UncommonPosts: 34
    When I checked if my computer can run BfA on "Can You Run It", the conclusion was it didn't even meet the minimum requirements. I find this odd since my computer ran Legions just fine. I realize my computer is aged, but can anyone offer any insight as to what changed in BfA to make it require better computer specs than previous expacs?
  • laseritlaserit Member LegendaryPosts: 7,591
    mike32927 said:
    When I checked if my computer can run BfA on "Can You Run It", the conclusion was it didn't even meet the minimum requirements. I find this odd since my computer ran Legions just fine. I realize my computer is aged, but can anyone offer any insight as to what changed in BfA to make it require better computer specs than previous expacs?
    Letting us know what your computer is, would help

"Be water my friend" - Bruce Lee

• mike32927mike32927 Member UncommonPosts: 34

laserit said:

mike32927 said:

laserit said:

mike32927 said:

Thanks for your response. It might be a good idea for players with older computers to check the minimum system requirements before purchasing the new expac, or they may be in for a big surprise.
  • CryolitycalCryolitycal Member UncommonPosts: 205
    mike32927 said:
    I can tell you the listed requirements are COMPLETELY meaningless.

Most importantly, WoW is incredibly CPU-hungry, and Blizzard always made the mistake of listing AMD FX CPUs as being reliable for this game. i7 4770 is MILES ahead FX 8310, and the experience will be vastly different between the 2, up to twice as much framerate with a proper GPU.

Other than that, Blizzard seems to plan on adding DX12, there are a lot of new improved models, and that'a about all I know. People love the new zones. Not surprised, as Blizzard were always great when it comes to art style. 

You should have posted your specs. You might be "below", yet still doable. But since you didn't, we can't help.