Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do you play in 2018 or still playing from 2017

2»

Comments

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    Lately (past couple of weeks), I've been back into Wizard101. It is a fun, slow-paced, mindless game, but I keep running into "KingsIsle crap" at almost every turn.

Otherwise, my umpteenth Skyrim playthrough (one of these times, I WILL find all of those damn stones!) is skipping along nicely.

I did get XCom 2 War of the Chosen in a recent spring sale and have started a run through that game.

On a back burner, I have my recently acquired Civilization 3 & 4 to look at.

I have been watching some Twitch streams and Far Cry 5 looks interesting, but not my cup of tea. It is fun to watch, though. Cohhcarnage is doing a "God of War" run through in anticipation of the new release later this month. He's in the middle of the first one right now. Both he and I missed that "craze" when the games first came out :)
    Hyperpsycrow

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Wizardry said:
    If you keep playing all the games that are just popular you'll keep playing a lot of bad games.

It's when I read that kind of crap that I regret the freedom of speech you have when face to face with someone and not on a moderated forum... I guess he also craps on popular books, popular movies, etc...

Could probably use a tad more moderation around these parts, especially when folks go wildly off topic .
    Hyperpsycrow

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    For Me:
    Path of Exile (Hardcore only).

Once you play HC you will never go back, then again, i played d2 on HC only so it is all i know. I can't even play an ARPG without it being hardcore. 

PoE  = my old faithful
    Conan exiles = Stopped may pick it up when it launches
    Civ 5 = a few hours a month

Haven't turned on my xbox in awhile. 

May look into LiF but will probably not go for it. 
    Hyperpsycrow
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations.