Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Iron Bank (PvP) Union - High Quality - Recruiting for Global Release

SharkaSharka Member UncommonPosts: 13
edited March 2018 in Bless

Visit our website for a clearer image if you have difficulty reading it.
https://ironbank.enjin.com/bless

Post edited by Sharka on
MikehaLaviota

Comments

• SharkaSharka Member UncommonPosts: 13
    The image is larger than the forum - which makes it difficult to read. You can find a better version on our website ;https://ironbank.enjin.com/bless
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I like the name of your Guild. :)
    [Iron Bank] Union - PvP - Active In JP BLESS & Recruiting for NA/EU Release

About Us
    - The Iron Bank was founded in Albion Online, where we were a top-tier Econ/PvP guild. Since then, we have ventured into other games and expanded in size. We are now a full-fledged gaming community with all of the bells-and-whistles. Our community specializes in combat and economic-related activities.
    - The Iron Bank will be one of the most structured and trained guilds in BLESS Global. A powerhouse propelled by strategy and tactics and supported by equipment obtained from all corners of the world. Our coin will do the talking, and our iron grip will do the rest.

Goals/Objectives
    To be a premier PvP guild in BLESS Online
    To clear and obtain loot from all avenues related to PvP, PvE and Life Skills
    To engage the server economy wherever possible

What We Offer
    Active on JP BLESS as we await NA/EU release
    A highly organized guild led by experienced MMO veterans
    Multi-purpose Discord and Website
    A competitive and mature environment
    A guild philosophy based on meritocracy
    An International-English gaming community with players from all around the world

Requirements
    21+ (exceptions can be made)
    Headset/Microphone
    English - Native/Fluent
    You must submit an application on our website. We will contact you for an interview.

Contact Us
    Website ironbank.enjin.com/bless
    Discord discord.gg/kYADk6v
    Guild Directors: @Sharka#4031 or @Trenial#4036

• BlackboaBlackboa Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Yo this is Blackboa from Albion.  I am interested in getting hooked up with you guys.  Trenial is my boy.  Let me know if I can join you in Bless.
    Blackboa said:
    Yo this is Blackboa from Albion.  I am interested in getting hooked up with you guys.  Trenial is my boy.  Let me know if I can join you in Bless.
    message me on discord - Sharka#4031
    edited March 2018
    As of March 26, 2018 we are at 40% of max guild capacity. While we do have 60% of slots remaining, applications are ramping up as we approach launch. Keep this in mind if you are on the fence about applying.
    Post edited by Sharka on
  • ZalaneZalane Member CommonPosts: 1
    Just recently joined this guild, everyone is super friendly! Seems very well structured and website is so sleek!
  • NonemaneNonemane Member UncommonPosts: 7
    I have a some questions regarding guild. ( Maybe someone has them too and they will read this)

1)  Sorry if i am asking a noob question here, but it will be only 1 guild in Bless Online, so if it is full i can't join or there will be some sub-guild?
    2) Reading your sites info its seems daily activity is needed for game, the problem of course like for everyone age 21+ is we need to work and sometimes we can't sit every day, so if i miss couple of days i will get kicked?
    3) If you see by my writing i am not native at speaking English and talking i have strong accent, will it be problematic for you?
    4) Guild is PvP heavy orientated or i could focus on PvE content and join guild related sieges and other battles if needed only?

I think this is enough of my novel i wrote and thank you for your answer!