Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

should i try it?

xephedrinexephedrine Member Posts: 62

I always wanted to try it but i never have because there was no pvp. But now there is.

Does this game have good pvp, or good quests

and how is the population. are there alot of players?

ty

Comments

• ChaosKinChaosKin Member Posts: 50

Xephedrine,

First I have no advice on the PVP, as I don't do it. sorry.  Second, in my opinion, yes, the quests are worth it.  Really though, it all comes down to your preference for quests.  You can do crafting quests, you can do delivery quests, and then there are the whole, go forth and bring me this and that combat quests.. kill these x number or, kill these until you have 4 stones dropped by the enchanters.. and still others for AQ or Armor Quests.  They have quests for all levels, desires and time to play.  You can log on and do a few simple quests if you only have 30 minutes or so to kill, or you can get on during your weekend and get together with friends, or a pick up group, and go for some big time goals.  Third, population is still very strong, but it can vary from zone to zone (depending on what level group or interaction you are looking for) and from one time zone or another.  You should look for what servers are dealing with your time zone if you don't want that vacant feeling.  Good luck and good gaming.  Cheers!

Bringing Chaos to your locale.

• godpuppetgodpuppet Member Posts: 1,416
    So! you can do Quests or you can do Quests... or you can even try and do some Quests...

What a wonderful offer a choice EQ2 offers. TBH this game is boring repetitive, laggy and SoE dont deserve your money. Play something better, generally something that doesnt belong to SoE.

---

• xephedrinexephedrine Member Posts: 62

^^^^

yikes i wont get it than

• pittelpittel Member UncommonPosts: 34

@ godpuppet

What game out there does not get repetitive after time? 

@ Xephedrine,

If you want to check out the game give the 14 day trial a
    go, see if you enjoy it.  If you like it
    you can easily get the full version and upgrade your trial account to that so
    you don’t loose your toon.

• ChaosKinChaosKin Member Posts: 50

Originally posted by godpuppet
    So! you can do Quests or you can do Quests... or you can even try and do some Quests...

What a wonderful offer a choice EQ2 offers. TBH this game is boring repetitive, laggy and SoE dont deserve your money. Play something better, generally something that doesnt belong to SoE.

Um... hello, its not that repetitive, and it sounds like you are a little bit bitter and anti-SOE there godpuppet.  Instead of being so negative, why don't you try answering Xephedrine's questions and trying to scare him, it is called Ever Quest for a reason.  Also, yes indeed X, try the trial, nothing to be lost that way and you can form your own opinion.

Bringing Chaos to your locale.

• Takata5Takata5 Member Posts: 336

Originally posted by xephedrine

^^^^
    yikes i wont get it than

I think you should try it. I'm having a blast with it and I'm not even on a pvp server. How is your computer? I'm running on a AMD64 Athlon 3000+ 1 gig of ram, 128mb geforce 6600. Its running fine on normal settings. Not too much lag in populated zones. Community in the game is great to. And you can do more than just quest, but yes, this game is called "EverQuest" :P
  • DolfieDolfie Member Posts: 6

same here, started game few weeks ago and loving it.

Much better than it was when it started. And in my opinion better than wow, more challenging.

Pvp i don't know, but the quests are good. They come in all sorts, short/long/tough.

Population is good, you always see people running around. And most are kind enough to help if you ask for it. Its more a grouping game, so people are more social.