Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MSI Vigor GK70 – Rainbow Road Review - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageMSI Vigor GK70 – Rainbow Road Review - MMORPG.com

In the assemblage of mechanical keyboards there are quite literally thousands to choose from. MSI is no newcomer to the world of gaming peripherals. They’re a leading force in exceptional and affordable products across all of PC building, but is the Vigor GK70 more than a light show with mechanical switches? We’re getting into the nitty gritty of this tenkeyless. This is our official review of the MSI Vigor GK70.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I want one for Christmas. To hang on my tree.
    LenoxrojoArcueid

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    Well this keyboard is at least much closer to the $100 figure than the last one you reviewed.   I would settle for a keyboard with one color though, the lighting effects on most of these is over the top.

• LenoxLenox Member UncommonPosts: 100
    i totally need more toys for my xmas tree !!!!
  • RukushinRukushin Member UncommonPosts: 311

Ozmodan said:

Well this keyboard is at least much closer to the $100 figure than the last one you reviewed.   I would settle for a keyboard with one color though, the lighting effects on most of these is over the top.

Does anyone really use these full effects? The whole purpose of the RGB is to be able to change the accent color of your command center/battle station/rig every once in awhile. One day I want everything to be blue....the next orange...when my g/f sits at the computer she can accent it in pink.

That being said it looks nice and the pricing is very reasonable. For me I'm trying to keep all my peripherals under one company so I don't have 3 different softwares installed.