Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Broken community, broken game

blorpykinsblorpykins Member RarePosts: 466
Portalarium and Travian announced today that all the players from the EU are going to be force migrated to Travian just like how all the players from Russia and those USSR states were force migrated to Balcksun.  This makes no sense at all, a MMO is about the community and the game together.  It's hard to believe they couldn't launch the game without doing something to break their community into three pieces.  Do they want to make the game fail on purpose?

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/sota-new-website-and-user-migration-travian-games.114679/

Gdemami

Comments

• LuposDavalteLuposDavalte Member UncommonPosts: 91
    I don't quite follow this? So will players from different parts of the world be on different servers?

That's not quite what I read from this odd update.
  • blorpykinsblorpykins Member RarePosts: 466
    They market the game as one server, but it's really just a peer to peer game with instances and small player caps in scenes.   Everyone will still be in the same game, they have to be because there is only English and Russian localization.  Each publisher is getting their own cash shop with new user agreements and all the players will now only be allowed to use their publisher's store which will now make the game all about money laundering.  The game is all about RMT but now out of three publishers all selling the same items, there will be no advantages for players in the EU that pay VAT.

KyleranGdemami
  • Aragon100Aragon100 Member RarePosts: 2,686
    edited March 2018
    This is the player reactions -

Helvig Ingvildsdottir - Needless to say I'm NOT happy about this. Especially this part: "You will not be able to access the Portalarium website anymore, but we will copy all new content over to the Travian Games website."

Which benefit is this supposed to bring to us, the players? I'm interested in a plausible  explanation.

Rentier
    - As far as i can see the translation into other languages has not gone very far atm, all is still in english onlyand the store has only basic game and some starter bundles but at much higher prices: for me as european player about 27% more expensive in € than on the sota-homepage in US$ at the actual exchange ratesso my questions are:

- When will the translation to the in the menu mentioned languages be done? (french, german, italian, spanish, portuguese)

- Is there any plan to adjust the prizes to be more comparable? a nearly 30% increase is not tolerable for me

- How will the post-mortem-discounts be transferred ? they are only there for 60mins
    ThanksRentier

Royou - I think you will find that the answer to this, will be that you will not be able to log onto the US store as all your account details will have been transferred to Travian system, and if you set up another account you will not be able to gift the purchased items to your main account as they have stopped that, so you will not be able to even gift it to a friend in the US region, that can then give it to you in game, only way I can see around this is to send your money to a friend/guildy and have them purchase it and give it to you in game. By them stopping gifting it say's to me that they have given this a lot of thought, and looked at all the go-arounds and tried to block them, the only people I see making on this are third parties.

As I said in an earlier post, I'm worried that us Europeans will become the silent voice as we did with EA, EA were happy to take our money but never treated us with respect, and this is what Port are doing with their lack of a comment, as another player said earlier, it feels that the problem has been passed to Travian to deal with, so they can wash their hands of us  I'm not saying that they have done that, just that is how it feels. I just hope that this is not the first footstep in the direction of separate servers for the different regions, and that next we will have player migration! just speculation at the moment but without any more information that is all we truly have.

When I back Shroud in kickstarter I always looked at it as an investment and to help make a dream come true, I never thought that it would make me rich or that I'd ever be able to get all of that investment back, but I did at least believe that I would be able to recoup a good part of it, all I see now are walls being built in front of me, walls to prevent me from achieving that goal, I've had a pit in my stomach since the announcement of all this, and the more that our big questions go unanswered the more it feels like a betrayal of the support that us Europeans have given, as if they never really wanted us, just our money! Beginning to feel like I did with EA, a second rate unwanted player, that is best ignored 

"Edit" I keep looking in the mirror to see if I have sucker tattooed on my forehead, I feel that it is, if my wife knew how much I'd invested in the project, I'd be living in the garden shed, and fed food through a hatch in the door  I pray that she never finds out 

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/user-migration-to-travian.114696/

It seems like developers of this game do their best to make it fail horribly.
    Gdemami
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Definitely are some "suckers" who ever considered funding a game as an investment, and then went and "gambled" more than they were willing to lose hoping for a return.

I'm not a fan of player's profiteering off of games so I shrug when some take it on the chin so to speak.

But that poster does have it correct, Portalarium is doing everything possible to ensure their 3rd party partners reap profits from their contracted customer base.

Not surprising they are blocking attempts to evade the agreements, nor almost totally shovelling all complaints and issues to the partners.

Does it suck for EU customers, probably for some especially if they planned to do a lot of cash shop and RMTing post launch but as I said, warms my dark heart a bit.

GdemamiIce-QueenRoyoubartoni33IceAge

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    Definitely are some "suckers" who ever considered funding a game as an investment, and then went and "gambled" more than they were willing to lose hoping for a return.

I'm not a fan of player's profiteering off of games so I shrug when some take it on the chin so to speak.

But that poster does have it correct, Portalarium is doing everything possible to ensure their 3rd party partners reap profits from their contracted customer base.

Not surprising they are blocking attempts to evade the agreements, nor almost totally shovelling all complaints and issues to the partners.

Does it suck for EU customers, probably for some especially if they planned to do a lot of cash shop and RMTing post launch but as I said, warms my dark heart a bit.

Royou - I have a few questions, for me they are big ones.

With my pledge I received a lot of items, some that I planned to sell at some point, a few most likely for in game gold, but the rarer ones I was thinking of Real money. But I am now worried as with Travian T&C's that it will get me banned from the game.

TRAVIAN GAMES offers the game solely to consumers as defined by § 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB). Use of the game for profit-making or other commercial purposes is prohibited.
    How does this affect RMT????????? are the items/goods that I received due to my pledge level affected by this if I sell them? the pledge items have never been sold in the store so don't have a price, so anything sold will be sold as a profit, so where do I and others stand over this? I recieved my items from Port not Travian but as I will/may migrate does this put me under Travian T&C's as to the sale of items??????

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/user-migration-to-travian.114696/page-12#post-978622

bartoni33
    I think its been said Portalarium has delivered conflicting messages on the legality of RMT.

Their TOS (and Travians) seem to frown on it, but Devs have publically stated its OK if I recall correctly.

Does sound like German law may frown on it and Travian won't be able to easily ignore it as that's their home base I think.

But thanks for sharing, this only gets better and better.

>:) 
    LeFantomeIce-QueenRoyou

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,824
    Players may already have got shafted for supporting the game (I really don't know if they have, but there have been some big questions marks) well now the European ones are for sure.

Looking at you Kyleran...you have to feel for those guys, any of us could be in their shoes.
  • KhegobierKhegobier Member UncommonPosts: 54
    Complaining about translations?  When a LONG time back they were asking for community help with translations?  It was obvious the devs weren't going to spend the resources localizing the game.  The community has no one to blame but themselves.
    Scot said:
    Players may already have got shafted for supporting the game (I really don't know if they have, but there have been some big questions marks) well now the European ones are for sure.

Looking at you Kyleran...you have to feel for those guys, any of us could be in their shoes.
    If you mean feel bad for backers who "invested" in the game hoping to make a profit post launch selling to other players....no I really don't. 

As I said, I don't approve of such transactions, as I feel RMT profiteering (i.e. skin selling) is some of the worst things in gaming, and the house and item selling in this game is the same in my book.

I funded CU as an alpha backer, totally seeing as the "donation" that it was.

Even though MJ still offers refunds and I am far from happy on the progress and status reporting, I told him that I had no intention of asking for my money back. (Nor do I stalk his forums complaining about it)

It has nothing to do with EU players, and if you think about it US players hoping to sell their RMT items just lost access to a major market and probably should be up in arms as well.

Ice-Queenbartoni33

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,824
    Kyleran said:
    Scot said:

If you mean feel bad for backers who "invested" in the game hoping to make a profit post launch selling to other players....no I really don't. 

As I said, I don't approve of such transactions, as I feel RMT profiteering (i.e. skin selling) is some of the worst things in gaming, and the house and item selling in this game is the same in my book.

I funded CU as an alpha backer, totally seeing as the "donation" that it was.

Even though MJ still offers refunds and I am far from happy on the progress and status reporting, I told him that I had no intention of asking for my money back. (Nor do I stalk his forums complaining about it)

It has nothing to do with EU players, and if you think about it US players hoping to sell their RMT items just lost access to a major market and probably should be up in arms as well.

But not every person who has put money into SotA was hoping to make a profit, just like you were not in CU. I have never backed a Kickstarter and I think you have only rarely done so, but that does not mean I have never been tempted. For me, but for the grace of gaming gods, there go I. As for the whales, well they created the F2P craze in the first place, so no sympathy there.

Maybe its down to a difference in our reaction had I donated, I would be mightily cheesed off and not had the ability to let it go like you did. I guess if donators to SotA feel like you do about CU they would not be that bothered.

I on the other hand would be grinding my teeth.
  • RoyouRoyou Member UncommonPosts: 82
    edited March 2018
    Aragon100 said:

Royou - I think you will find that the answer to this, will be that you will not be able to log onto the US store as all your account details will have been transferred to Travian system, and if you set up another account you will not be able to gift the purchased items to your main account as they have stopped that, so you will not be able to even gift it to a friend in the US region, that can then give it to you in game, only way I can see around this is to send your money to a friend/guildy and have them purchase it and give it to you in game. By them stopping gifting it say's to me that they have given this a lot of thought, and looked at all the go-arounds and tried to block them, the only people I see making on this are third parties.

As I said in an earlier post, I'm worried that us Europeans will become the silent voice as we did with EA, EA were happy to take our money but never treated us with respect, and this is what Port are doing with their lack of a comment, as another player said earlier, it feels that the problem has been passed to Travian to deal with, so they can wash their hands of us  I'm not saying that they have done that, just that is how it feels. I just hope that this is not the first footstep in the direction of separate servers for the different regions, and that next we will have player migration! just speculation at the moment but without any more information that is all we truly have.

When I back Shroud in kickstarter I always looked at it as an investment and to help make a dream come true, I never thought that it would make me rich or that I'd ever be able to get all of that investment back, but I did at least believe that I would be able to recoup a good part of it, all I see now are walls being built in front of me, walls to prevent me from achieving that goal, I've had a pit in my stomach since the announcement of all this, and the more that our big questions go unanswered the more it feels like a betrayal of the support that us Europeans have given, as if they never really wanted us, just our money! Beginning to feel like I did with EA, a second rate unwanted player, that is best ignored 

"Edit" I keep looking in the mirror to see if I have sucker tattooed on my forehead, I feel that it is, if my wife knew how much I'd invested in the project, I'd be living in the garden shed, and fed food through a hatch in the door  I pray that she never finds out 

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/user-migration-to-travian.114696/

Aragon100 Don't know if I am happy for you to be quoting me from the SotA Forums or not! thought you got banned or was it you quit? so that being said, how do you still have access to the official SotA forums? oh well that is by the by. So tell me are there anymore places that you have shared this, or quoted me?

Kyleran I never said that I wanted to make a profit, would have liked to have recouped but there we go, such is life.

Kyleran said:
    Kyleran  Hmmm as I said in my Sota Forums post, I always looked at it as an investment and to help make a dream come true, I never thought that it would make me rich or that I'd ever be able to get all of that investment back, but I did at least believe that I would be able to recoup a good part of it.

I don't consider myself a sucker, I invested what I could afford, never said that I could not afford it. But let's look at what that investment got me.

To be able to play in and watch from the inside of a game, while it was being developed around me, from the start to the end of that development, over four years of access. What price would you put on that, to me it is priceless, and worth every penny as far as I am concerned, just have to make sure that the wife does not find out, that she had to wait another year for her new kitchen is all.

I was able to meet other like minded players who felt as passionate about Ultima as I do, and make lifetime friendships as I did in UO, can't put a price on that either.

I got awesome Rare items with that investment, and a place to call home ingame to show off all these items, priceless and worth every penny.

Got to be a member of an awesome guild from the day of it's birth, cost of that, yep again priceless. 

I don't regret a penny spent, that I'll never get any of it back, does not bother me anymore now, it was worth it for the journey.

As you can tell, after a few good nights sleep, I have lost that initial shock, and calmed down quit a bit, I have full confidence that it will get sorted. Thinking about it and doing a little research, I can now understand why they did it, if I were in their shoes I probably would have done the same, as I would not want to get bitten farther down the line, like costa coffee and google have done, to name just two, better to put things in place than let them bite me on the ass in a few years.

imageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

"The Virtues guide us when the path is dark, Sacrifice most of all, sometimes Sacrifice is the Greatest Weapon we have!

That is a Cruel Truth" (Austen Andrews. Ultima The Technocrat War. 2002)
    edited March 2018
    Royou said:
    Aragon100 said:

Aragon100 Don't know if I am happy for you to be quoting me from the SotA Forums or not! thought you got banned or was it you quit? so that being said, how do you still have access to the official SotA forums? oh well that is by the by. So tell me are there anymore places that you have shared this, or quoted me?

Kyleran I never said that I wanted to make a profit, would have liked to have recouped but there we go, such is life.

Kyleran said:
    Kyleran  Hmmm as I said in my Sota Forums post, I always looked at it as an investment and to help make a dream come true, I never thought that it would make me rich or that I'd ever be able to get all of that investment back, but I did at least believe that I would be able to recoup a good part of it.

I don't consider myself a sucker, I invested what I could afford, never said that I could not afford it. But let's look at what that investment got me.

To be able to play in and watch from the inside of a game, while it was being developed around me, from the start to the end of that development, over four years of access. What price would you put on that, to me it is priceless, and worth every penny as far as I am concerned, just have to make sure that the wife does not find out, that she had to wait another year for her new kitchen is all.

I was able to meet other like minded players who felt as passionate about Ultima as I do, and make lifetime friendships as I did in UO, can't put a price on that either.

I got awesome Rare items with that investment, and a place to call home ingame to show off all these items, priceless and worth every penny.

Got to be a member of an awesome guild from the day of it's birth, cost of that, yep again priceless. 

I don't regret a penny spent, that I'll never get any of it back, does not bother me anymore now, it was worth it for the journey.

As you can tell, after a few good nights sleep, I have lost that initial shock, and calmed down quit a bit, I have full confidence that it will get sorted. Thinking about it and doing a little research, I can now understand why they did it, if I were in their shoes I probably would have done the same, as I would not want to get bitten farther down the line, like costa coffee and google have done, to name just two, better to put things in place than let them bite me on the ass in a few years.

Editor is acting up, my response starts here.

One problem with posts being quoted out of context by being snipped out of one forum and dragged into another is you don't see the bigger picture, nor the continuing discussion.

I often forget that we all value different things, hence you are satisfied with what you received for the money spent for thngs that personally I would place no value on, hence my blind spot.

Heck, I am only interested in playing "finished' MMORPGs, which I realize is a tricky thing with these games.

Since SotA is still trying to improve things such as performance and optimization I don't consider it complete yet despite them calling it released as I expect these to be all sorted prior to actual "launch"

As for my comments regarding investing in KSer, no apologies, I am totally against players profiteering from buying in game assets and reselling for real life money to other gamers at a higher cost, even if the developers and buyers approve of doing so.

Like you, I understand why they funded it this way, but with this sort of end result, only a couple of hundred playing at any one time a week after launch means the game is a failure in my book, so I would have rather it have never been made.

Royou

• rune_74rune_74 Member UncommonPosts: 115
    For the record even if they ban you from the official forums you can still read them.

The fact that they have so many people banned for a variety of reasons, but leave a known stalker and doxxer operating on their forums is telling, just because he supports the game.
    RoyouIce-Queenpostlarval
    edited March 2018
    rune_74 said:
    For the record even if they ban you from the official forums you can still read them.

The fact that they have so many people banned for a variety of reasons, but leave a known stalker and doxxer operating on their forums is telling, just because he supports the game.
    I am not banned at all at SotA forums since i have not done anything against their rules but when i try to log in i get into some technical difficulties, i talked to the one's responsible at SotA forums but it didnt help me solve the situation.

I might try it out abit more later on.

Here is my SotA forum characters replies and thread starts -

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?search/29430752/
    edited March 2018
    There is no out of context at all but forum users over at SotA forums should be abit more balanced in their replies at SotA forums if they dont want to see their text in other forums. Coming here complaining for what they wrote at SotA forums dont make their case any stronger, either you stand for your words or not.

Coming here complaining about what they actually wrote over at SotA forums is actually pretty ridicolous.

Kyleran - i always send the link to the thread so your claim it is out of context can be read by everyone in that linked thread (no secrets), just a click away. It is always spot on replied and i choose the replies i see as interesting. If that is not what other see as interesting they can read the thread for themself.
    Aragon100 said:
    There is no out of context at all but forum users over at SotA forums should be abit more balanced in their replies at SotA forums if they dont want to see their text in other forums. Coming here complaining for what they wrote at SotA forums dont make their case any stronger, either you stand for your words or not.

Coming here complaining about what they actually wrote over at SotA forums is actually pretty ridicolous.

Kyleran - i always send the link to the thread so your claim it is out of context can be read by everyone in that linked thread (no secrets), just a click away. It is always spot on replied and i choose the replies i see as interesting. If that is not what other see as interesting they can read the thread for themself.
    I see no reason for you to continually bring conversations over on the SotA forums to these but so far I haven't convinced the mods here to shut you down, but I'll keep trying.

Ice-QueenRoyoupostlarval

edited March 2018
    Kyleran said:
    Aragon100 said:

I see no reason for you to continually bring conversations over on the SotA forums to these but so far I haven't convinced the mods here to shut you down, but I'll keep trying.

The truth often comes from the horse mouth and you doing the best to shut that up say more about you then me.

You dont want us here to have a open discussion about the cons and the pros? Why dont you explain in what way my quotes is out of context? I see your futile moderator approach here more like a way to remove the negative feedback towards this game. Am i right?

I suggest you stick to the discussion and move away from moderator interuptions.

How a exact reply from another website and a link to that thread can become anything else then the truth of that persons feeling towards the game is up to you to explain, not me. It is in no way out of context - it is spot on.
    Post edited by Aragon100 on
    Aragon100 said:

I'm not complaining it does not bother me one bit, I find you ridiculous and this answer just proves it to me. I just find it odd, that you do things this way, and when somebody questions it, your throw out personal insults, stand up for yourself and don't hide behind others words. Oh by the way your lnk above does not work, which is odd unless you have something to hide that is. I have nothing to hide and stand by what I have said! 

"The Virtues guide us when the path is dark, Sacrifice most of all, sometimes Sacrifice is the Greatest Weapon we have!

edited April 2018
    Aragon100 said:
    Kyleran said:
    Aragon100 said:

The truth often comes from the horse mouth and you doing the best to shut that up say more about you then me.

You dont want us here to have a open discussion about the cons and the pros? Why dont you explain in what way my quotes is out of context? I see your futile moderator approach here more like a way to remove the negative feedback towards this game. Am i right?

I suggest you stick to the discussion and move away from moderator interuptions.

How a exact reply from another website and a link to that thread can become anything else then the truth of that persons feeling towards the game is up to you to explain, not me. It is in no way out of context - it is spot on.
    You can try to paint whatever picture you like. I'm not trying to shut anything up, if I was I'd have deleted the post, I'm pissed that you think you can take what another person has said and try to twist it to whatever twisted view you like. I never said I did not like the game, I love it, what I don't like is what has been done with the migration plain and simple.

You see what you want to see, how about you point out to me my negative feedback towards the game, my comments are about the migration and the way that Port have done it nothing else.

And as to your conspiracy theory that I'm trying to moderate the discussion, I'm here to stop my words being twisted to fit whatever it is your trying to do. discussion don't make me laugh, whenever somebody says anything you do not like you insult them, I know what you are, and we shall leave it at that, your hate has consumed you!

Spot on...... really? I was talking about the migration and the way Port was/are treating us europeans, not the game, yet you make out that it's about the game, how is that spot on?

Everybody knows that you hate the game, think it's time that you moved on. 
    Post edited by Royou on
    Kyleran

Royou said:
    Aragon100 said:

I'm not complaining it does not bother me one bit, I find you ridiculous and this answer just proves it to me. I just find it odd, that you do things this way, and when somebody questions it, your throw out personal insults, stand up for yourself and don't hide behind others words. Oh by the way your lnk above does not work, which is odd unless you have something to hide that is. I have nothing to hide and stand by what I have said! 
    Link works very well for me.

If you dont like what you yourself wrote i suggest you dont write it in the first place. Forums is public for everyone and your words on those forums isnt some secret information.

If you have second thoughts about your first reply at SotA forums i cant be blamed for. It is your words and i saw it as interesting and something that need to be spread to a wider audience. 

I saw no personal insults at all, maybe you can point it out for me?
    edited April 2018
    Royou said:
    Aragon100 said:
    Kyleran said:
    Aragon100 said:

You can try to paint whatever picture you like. I'm not trying to shut anything up, if I was I'd have deleted the post, I'm pissed that you think you can take what another person has said and try to twist it to whatever twisted view you like. I never said I did not like the game, I love it, what I don't like is what has been done with the migration plain and simple.

You see what you want to see, how about you point out to me my negative feedback towards the game, my comments are about the migration and the way that Port have done it nothing else.

And as to your conspiracy theory that I'm trying to moderate the discussion, I'm here to stop my words being twisted to fit whatever it is your trying to do. discussion don't make me laugh, whenever somebody says anything you do not like you insult them, I know what you are, and we shall leave it at that, your hate has consumed you!

Spot on...... really? I was talking about the migration and the way Port was/are treating us europeans, not the game, yet you make out that it's about the game, how is that spot on?

Everybody knows that you hate the game, think it's time that you moved on. 
    I quoated you and then i wrote my own opinion on what you wrote. That wont make it come out as you wanted exactly but that was never my intention. Your words just gave me the idea to spread information on these developers and how they treat their community.

I use your words to make the thread more colourful thats all.

I adressed Kyleran not you so i dont understand that you feel accused of wanting moderation to this thread?

Just accept you had an opinion on the game and i agree with you. If you dont like what i write then i suggest you put me on ignore.
    Aragon100 said:
    rune_74 said:

I am not banned at all at SotA forums since i have not done anything against their rules but when i try to log in i get into some technical difficulties, i talked to the one's responsible at SotA forums but it didnt help me solve the situation.

I might try it out abit more later on.

Here is my SotA forum characters replies and thread starts -

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?search/29430752/
    No worries...you don't even have to break any rules to get banned over there....just tell them you don't like what they did.;)
    Kyleran said:
    Aragon100 said:

Why shouldn't things said by some individuals be fair game?

Some of those guys over there have gone to great lengths to harass and doxx players through other forums etc.  There is a spillage onto other forums.  Keep trying to hide the monsters that lurk over there.
    postlarval
    edited April 2018
    rune_74 said:
    Kyleran said:
    Aragon100 said:

Why shouldn't things said by some individuals be fair game?

Some of those guys over there have gone to great lengths to harass and doxx players through other forums etc.  There is a spillage onto other forums.  Keep trying to hide the monsters that lurk over there.
    I'd rather keep the monsters over there as I have no interest in continuously hearing about why that game sucks.

I think most of us here fully are aware of it.

I don't even visit official forums for games I like, why would I be interested in reading what happens on one that I'm ambivalent to?

edited April 2018
    Aragon100 said:
    Royou said:
    Aragon100 said:

Link works very well for me.

If you dont like what you yourself wrote i suggest you dont write it in the first place. Forums is public for everyone and your words on those forums isnt some secret information.

If you have second thoughts about your first reply at SotA forums i cant be blamed for. It is your words and i saw it as interesting and something that need to be spread to a wider audience. 

I saw no personal insults at all, maybe you can point it out for me?
    What are you smoking, it's made you very paranoid. I will say it once again as you seem to have missed it, I am not bothered in anyway who see what I wrote, if I was I'd have deleted it.

I myself see it as rude, to take what a person has said, and then try to twist it, to try to fit what whacky thought pattern is in your head. you'd have been better off putting something in your own words and using a link to direct people to my post, instead of all this copy and paste shit.
    Is that all you do all day, scour the sota forums looking for negative comments and then rush to post it on here? 

I can't be bothered with you, you seem to think that you can do what you want regardless, carry on it's your life. Just stop trying to make out that I am trying to moan about what I wrote, I'm not, it's still up there and will remain there!
    Kyleranpostlarval