Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Console Edition Ready to Roll on April 3rd - TERA Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageConsole Edition Ready to Roll on April 3rd - TERA Videos - MMORPG.com

En Masse Entertainment has announced that the console version of TERA will finally arrive on April 3rd. This release comes after a period of beta testing that saw tons of new players give the well-regarded MMO a try. To celebrate today's announcement, a new trailer was released to show off how the game plays on XBox One and PlayStation 4.

Read the full story here

Comments

• NeffxunitedNeffxunited Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Finally! Thank you En Masse! Great news to start the week!
  • MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712
    Headstart tomorrow if you buy a founder pack :)

Just have to wait for Founder's pack to go on sale first!
    SBFord
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Founder's Pack link is now live:

http://tera.enmasse.com/store/console-founders-packs

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Sb, seems that it only shows descriptions! Still waiting to see where and when we can purchase them =P.
    SBFord
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Does anyone have any input as to whether or not the console beta was decent? I was hearing about frame rate issues but I don't know how bad they actually were. I couldn't download it on PS4 to try it, it kept failing for some reason.
    I played both Betas! I would say that after the first one, most of those issues were addressed. The second beta ran fantastic. (Played ps4 pro). If you ever find yourself bogged down are the lag starting to creep up, just switch your channel via menu to a lesser populated one.
    Panther2103infomatz
  • ScottJeslisScottJeslis Member UncommonPosts: 355

Does anyone have any input as to whether or not the console beta was decent? I was hearing about frame rate issues but I don't know how bad they actually were. I couldn't download it on PS4 to try it, it kept failing for some reason.

I wasn't seeing any issue on my PS4 Pro but I only went through the early stages like through the first major boss area.
    Panther2103

Sb, seems that it only shows descriptions! Still waiting to see where and when we can purchase them =P.

And waiting to see prices :-(

Now that I think about it, I bet we have to go through PS store (PS4 players). Looking at Tera beta forums though nothing is showing up just yet.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768

I played both Betas! I would say that after the first one, most of those issues were addressed. The second beta ran fantastic. (Played ps4 pro). If you ever find yourself bogged down are the lag starting to creep up, just switch your channel via menu to a lesser populated one.

Okay great. I have a Pro as well, so hopefully it will run alright on launch.
    From Tera-Console Discord (En-Masse Employee):

Prices of Founder's Packs in NA should be as follows:
    Founder's Pack = $29.99
    Founder's Pack Deluxe = $59.99
    Founder's Pack Supreme = $99.99
    Founder's Pack Ultimate = $149.99
    Prices will vary depending on region and platform

Founder's Packs will hit:
    -Xbox Store at Midnight EDT on 03/27
    -PS4-EU Store at 8:00AM UTC on 03/27
    -PSN-NA Store at 9:00AM PDT on 03/27
  • syltmackasyltmacka Member UncommonPosts: 404
    man i tried it on ps4. so lame and crappy. with the highpitched sounds, small girls and bigass swords. typical asian game. not saying anything , just saying.
    im for one is not gonna try or play this anymore. made my left arm and leg fall off. true story!
    have fun tho.

syltmacka said:

man i tried it on ps4. so lame and crappy. with the highpitched sounds, small girls and bigass swords. typical asian game. not saying anything , just saying.
    im for one is not gonna try or play this anymore. made my left arm and leg fall off. true story!
    have fun tho.

Take it is man, there are far worse options for console. No reason to jump in and bash a game that hasn't even released yet. Also, I have a strong feeling if this game does well, we will be seeing you in game following everyone else.
    ScottJeslis
  • zanzarothzanzaroth Member UncommonPosts: 40

From Tera-Console Discord (En-Masse Employee):

Prices of Founder's Packs in NA should be as follows:

Founder's Pack = $29.99

Founder's Pack Deluxe = $59.99

Founder's Pack Supreme = $99.99

Founder's Pack Ultimate = $149.99

Prices will vary depending on region and platform

Founder's Packs will hit:

-Xbox Store at Midnight EDT on 03/27

-PS4-EU Store at 8:00AM UTC on 03/27

-PSN-NA Store at 9:00AM PDT on 03/27

too bad, way too expensive. and most stuff can only be redeemed once on a single character and not account wide.
  • CEOIIICEOIII Member UncommonPosts: 26
    I liked what little I could play of the beta; crashing issues before cinematics were annoying the hell out of me. If they've fixed that, I'm in.

I can't abandon that poor little girl.
  • kristimiveykristimivey Member UncommonPosts: 1
    There's a free founder's pack through twitch prime