Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

sell me on Bless!

LuftwaffenLuftwaffen Member UncommonPosts: 101
ok I'm in a MMO rut  I  enjoy PvP games and currently play Gloria victis , its fun but lacking content but the pvp system keeps me playing  but really no MMO since UO has held my interest for long ...... I prefer open pvp games but realm vs realm is OK is bless fopr me ?
Laviota
«13

Comments

  • DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,165
    Hold off as long as you can. The game is on 3rd launch majorly unfinished still and being rushed to western playerbase.

    The fact that no western publisher would pick it up after relaunch speaks volumes
    KyleranjimmywolfAnOldFartWaanwandericaPhryMidPrincessOctagon7711alkarionlogTillerand 6 others.
  • AnOldFartAnOldFart Member UncommonPosts: 472
    I was wondering about this and saw this thread.
    Thanks for the heads up.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 2,690
    Wait for enough people to buy it first then seek their opinion after 2 weeks. 
    KyleranPhrySovrathAnOldFartAlomarLeiloni
    Constantine, The Console Poster

    • "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Song of the Week: Blackfield by Blackfield from Blackfield (2005)
    • Currently Playing: Devil May Cry 1
    • Favorite Drink: Bruichladdich Black Art 5th 1992
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member RarePosts: 2,222
    AnOldFart said:
    I was wondering about this and saw this thread.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Don't mind DMKano. He sees Bless as an unfinished game ( was, but a lot was fixed & they are still fixing and committed to release a good game for EU/NA ) , while he support games such as ArcheAge , Devilian and some other shitty games. 

    Bless is not rushed to the western playerbase. As I said , they want to release a stable product here with unseen skill and combat major changes which I believe we should see it pretty soon. Plus fully english voice-over and other changes specifically for EU/NA market. 

    Kano common sense lacks in this one , as any gamer with a bit of good faith, knows that a rushed product means release the game as a F2P , add P2W items in the cash shop, so that devs make good money in a short time , and so they wouldn't care if it will fail or not.

    B2P means the dev ideology is having a stable, long term game.

    I say wait and see for yourself.
    truewarlordDataDayAnOldFartchojin2kHatefullAlomar

    Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

  • IceAgeIceAge Member RarePosts: 2,222
    I will also post this here too , so that people knows that Bess dev team have a solid plan for EU/NA release  : 

    ---------


    The story behind "Aeria Games have canceled their publishing deal with Neowiz games" .

    Well , I knew from the beginning that it was not Aeria Games who came to Neowiz and said "Thats it, the deal is closed" and that it should of been something like this smile 

    You might not be able to answer this one, but we have to try: We recall that the Neowiz/Gamigo partnership fell apart over “quality standards.” Can you explain what specifically was lacking in that version of the game, knowing how much the do-over set the game back in terms of a launch window?

    We worked hard with Gamigo because we both wanted to ship a high-quality game with Bless Online. However, we felt that we should spend some more time in development to make the game better, but our timeline didn’t align with Gamigo’s business milestone. That was the main reason we agreed to mutually terminate our contract. We wanted to take the time to get it right, so we are. Gamigo is still a partner and they are wishing us well with our self-publishing effort for Steam.

    http://massivelyop.com/2018/02/12/bless-online-interview-soft-launch-plans-why-gamigo-bowed-out-and-avoiding-pay-to-win/

    Aka Gamigo ( Aeria Games ) wanted to rush the game .. just for the $ , while Neowiz said, fuck off.

    VERY good call on Neowiz for (mutually) breaking the contract with Aeria Games. 

    ----------

    DataDayAnOldFartchojin2kAlomar

    Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 33,898
    Think of it this way. Three times they rushed this game to market too soon, delivering a shoddy, unfinished product to their customers.

    But this time,  despite all previous evidence they are going to nail it finally and get it right because...... the same Devs say so.

    Right.

    Best advice given on this thread has been to wait and see.
    PhryConstantineMerusOctagon7711AnOldFartMrMelGibsonLeiloni

    "See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

    "I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

    Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

    Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon






  • IceAgeIceAge Member RarePosts: 2,222
    Kyleran said:
    Think of it this way. Three times they rushed this game to market too soon, delivering a shoddy, unfinished product to their customers.

    But this time,  despite all previous evidence they are going to nail it finally and get it right because...... the same Devs say so.

    Right.

    Best advice given on this thread has been to wait and see.
    Wait and see is the best advice for any game, not just for Bless. By that logic, no one should get interested in a game until it released.

    In the end, none actually tried to "sell him on Bless" , just the typical "Wait" . 

    Anyway , one clear evidence that the dev's really want to succeed , is my above post about the termination of contract between Aeria Games and NeoWiz. If they wanted anything but success, they would of let Aeria Games to release Bless last year.
    alkarionlogPr3sid3ntSkr00b

    Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 33,898
    In all fairness, I always advise people to wait post launch on any game if they have doubts, just how I roll. 

    Also breaking off with Aeria is a plus but not finding anyone might be a minus, not sure any publisher's are worth much these days 

    Also I assume there will be opportunities to try it before buying, which is also sound advice.


    alkarionlogchojin2k

    "See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

    "I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

    Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

    Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon






  • IceAgeIceAge Member RarePosts: 2,222
    Kyleran said:
    In all fairness, I always advise people to wait post launch on any game if they have doubts, just how I roll. 

    Also breaking off with Aeria is a plus but not finding anyone might be a minus, not sure any publisher's are worth much these days 

    Also I assume there will be opportunities to try it before buying, which is also sound advice.


    Exactly, is a plus, a big one by breaking the contract with Aeria and waiting at least 1 more year to release the game. From this you can tell that they are not rushing it, as Kano previously said. 

    I also hope that we will have some short of Beta's , or at least some "Free Weekend" play , before release. We shall see !

    Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 2,690
    Kyleran said:
    Think of it this way. Three times they rushed this game to market too soon, delivering a shoddy, unfinished product to their customers.

    But this time,  despite all previous evidence they are going to nail it finally and get it right because...... the same Devs say so.

    Right.

    Best advice given on this thread has been to wait and see.
    I hope for them to have learned from their mistakes. I'm looking for an MMO to play with ya while we're alive mate <3
    KyleranMrMelGibson
    Constantine, The Console Poster

    • "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Song of the Week: Blackfield by Blackfield from Blackfield (2005)
    • Currently Playing: Devil May Cry 1
    • Favorite Drink: Bruichladdich Black Art 5th 1992
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro.
  • JownzJownz Member UncommonPosts: 60
    I plan to play Bless because it's something fresh. Never played it with vpn. However I fully expect them to be following Black Desert Online's rubbish. 

    1) Founder Packs 60-150$ based on package
    2) Cash Shop "Costumes, Mounts, Pets, Convenience items"
    3) Release the game with 60-80$ Price.
    4) After Milking the dedicated fans put bless on perma sale on steam for under 10$
    5) Add a ViP Subscription to the game with perks that are borderline p2w
    6) Go full cash shop, Start selling border line p2w items and ignore the community.

    End result is a B2p, Sub, Cash shop game. But damn it looks pretty right ?
    SovrathOctagon7711chojin2kSmir
  • MidPrincessMidPrincess Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Are they planning to institute full-on PvP, as I believe it existed in the East?  In other words, no safe zones, people attacking others in towns, etc.  I would love to try this thing but if that sort of system is in place I might have to skip it.
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 27,031
    Jownz said:
    I plan to play Bless because it's something fresh. Never played it with vpn. However I fully expect them to be following Black Desert Online's rubbish. 

    1) Founder Packs 60-150$ based on package
    2) Cash Shop "Costumes, Mounts, Pets, Convenience items"
    3) Release the game with 60-80$ Price.
    4) After Milking the dedicated fans put bless on perma sale on steam for under 10$
    5) Add a ViP Subscription to the game with perks that are borderline p2w
    6) Go full cash shop, Start selling border line p2w items and ignore the community.

    End result is a B2p, Sub, Cash shop game. But damn it looks pretty right ?
    Most of this is not an issue for me but I agree, I think they will try to get as much money as they can and alter their monetization as time goes on.
    MrMelGibson



  • truewarlordtruewarlord Member UncommonPosts: 77
    The truth is, every company always try to make the best possible money on their products. And most of the time people are complaining about meaningless stuff like 15% XP booms or so.

    If you look at WoW, for stance, they too have a cash shop, and Blizzard also sells boons. But, at the moment anyone even tries to complain about "P2W" on the Blizzard's game, there is a big community to shut the f up and silence the poor guy. The same can't be said about smaller games.

    The result is, smaller games trying to be successful suffer from "bad reputation" in the very beginning, even if they sell on the cash shop the same stuff that many other big games are selling, but no one complains about. To sum it up, Double Standards.

    There is nothing wrong with being a B2P game and having a cash shop.
    There is nothing wrong with selling boons, costumes, XP buffs and conveniences there.

    There are zero reasons to even suspect that Bless Online will become a P2W game. The current Japanese server has a very nice cash shop, and it is free to play. Why would anyone think the B2P Global Version will be worse than the free to play Asia version?

    All this "P2W" awareness just exist to increase a "bad reputation" that are baseless.

    Now, my opinion about Bless. It' a classic Open World Theme Park, with a huge focus on RvR faction PvP, and also GvG. The end-game progression is based on dungeons and raids, but also World Boss conflicts on the open world. It has the holy trinity (DPS / Tank / Healer) to build the structures of dungeons mechanics (It is not zerg based). Also, you can tame nearly every mob of the world (like Riders of Icarus, but in an Open World game).




    Alomar
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 33,898
    Sovrath said:
    Jownz said:
    I plan to play Bless because it's something fresh. Never played it with vpn. However I fully expect them to be following Black Desert Online's rubbish. 

    1) Founder Packs 60-150$ based on package
    2) Cash Shop "Costumes, Mounts, Pets, Convenience items"
    3) Release the game with 60-80$ Price.
    4) After Milking the dedicated fans put bless on perma sale on steam for under 10$
    5) Add a ViP Subscription to the game with perks that are borderline p2w
    6) Go full cash shop, Start selling border line p2w items and ignore the community.

    End result is a B2p, Sub, Cash shop game. But damn it looks pretty right ?
    Most of this is not an issue for me but I agree, I think they will try to get as much money as they can and alter their monetization as time goes on.
    Like you, none of this would keep me from playing, and I expect games to try and maximize revenues and alter them.

    Worst "promise" any dev can make (IMO) is to announce a monetization model too early and then tell players it will never change.

    I can't recall a MMORPG that hasn't modified their model, well unless they managed to fold in short order.


    "See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

    "I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

    Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

    Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon






  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 33,898
    The truth is, every company always try to make the best possible money on their products. And most of the time people are complaining about meaningless stuff like 15% XP booms or so.

    If you look at WoW, for stance, they too have a cash shop, and Blizzard also sells boons. But, at the moment anyone even tries to complain about "P2W" on the Blizzard's game, there is a big community to shut the f up and silence the poor guy. The same can't be said about smaller games.

    The result is, smaller games trying to be successful suffer from "bad reputation" in the very beginning, even if they sell on the cash shop the same stuff that many other big games are selling, but no one complains about. To sum it up, Double Standards.

    There is nothing wrong with being a B2P game and having a cash shop.
    There is nothing wrong with selling boons, costumes, XP buffs and conveniences there.

    There are zero reasons to even suspect that Bless Online will become a P2W game. The current Japanese server has a very nice cash shop, and it is free to play. Why would anyone think the B2P Global Version will be worse than the free to play Asia version?

    All this "P2W" awareness just exist to increase a "bad reputation" that are baseless.

    Now, my opinion about Bless. It' a classic Open World Theme Park, with a huge focus on RvR faction PvP, and also GvG. The end-game progression is based on dungeons and raids, but also World Boss conflicts on the open world. It has the holy trinity (DPS / Tank / Healer) to build the structures of dungeons mechanics (It is not zerg based). Also, you can tame nearly every mob of the world (like Riders of Icarus, but in an Open World game).




    Honestly it very much appears to a WOW PVP server with a few twists in terms of gameplay and design.

    The PVP is what differs, seems the Bless team is using designs to encourage open world PVP where as I felt Blizzard started almost immediately post launch to move PVP into the BGs and arenas.

    Rewards for open world PVP were near non existent, so except to grief others there was little point to doing it.


    Alomar

    "See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

    "I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

    Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

    Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon






  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 33,898
    Kyleran said:
    Think of it this way. Three times they rushed this game to market too soon, delivering a shoddy, unfinished product to their customers.

    But this time,  despite all previous evidence they are going to nail it finally and get it right because...... the same Devs say so.

    Right.

    Best advice given on this thread has been to wait and see.
    I hope for them to have learned from their mistakes. I'm looking for an MMO to play with ya while we're alive mate <3
    Tell you what, when the game fully releases I'll give it a go just so you can see why I usually eschew PVPing.

    Not my fault if you hurt yourself from laughing though.


    ConstantineMerusMrMelGibson

    "See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

    "I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

    Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

    Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon






  • F2PlagueF2Plague Member UncommonPosts: 190
    IceAge said:
    AnOldFart said:
    I was wondering about this and saw this thread.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Don't mind DMKano. He sees Bless as an unfinished game ( was, but a lot was fixed & they are still fixing and committed to release a good game for EU/NA ) , while he support games such as ArcheAge , Devilian and some other shitty games. 

    Bless is not rushed to the western playerbase. As I said , they want to release a stable product here with unseen skill and combat major changes which I believe we should see it pretty soon. Plus fully english voice-over and other changes specifically for EU/NA market. 

    Kano common sense lacks in this one , as any gamer with a bit of good faith, knows that a rushed product means release the game as a F2P , add P2W items in the cash shop, so that devs make good money in a short time , and so they wouldn't care if it will fail or not.

    B2P means the dev ideology is having a stable, long term game.

    I say wait and see for yourself.
    Are you for real? Don't get me wrong I am holding out hope for this game as well. But you are insane if you think B2P is a good thing in terms of the sustainability of the game.

    Number 1 thing, B2P to me for a "AAA" MMO title shows they are not confident that people will pay a sub for their game. Which obviously means dead game within 1-2 months. So they have no choice but to rule out the most sustainable option.

    Number 2 B2P is not sustainable, they will not make enough off box price for future patches, added content, balance fixes anything that is required to keep a game healthy and populated.

    Number 3 is B2P guarantees a cash shop (Which they have already said will be there), and while right now they claim "No pay to win elements and only cosmetics" this is bad no matter how you slice it. This means they will be spending the majority of their time designing cosmetic items to keep their game afloat rather then content updates, class balances and everything else that is needed to hold a healthy game population.

    On top of that if these "cosmetics" don't cut it and they are beginning to drop into the red you will 100% see pay to win items in the cash shop. Game developers today do no give a shit about their player base, they care about their bottom line.

    I think its sad to see that someone is still wearing rose tinted glasses in this generation of online gaming.

    Anything they tell you is a lie. They chose Buy to Play out of necessity not because people wanted it. 
    Kyleran
  • ShaighShaigh Member RarePosts: 2,007
    The game has tanks and healers where the instanced dungeons are the best parts of the game.
    The cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
  • DataDayDataDay Member UncommonPosts: 1,529
    This time is different. The developer is not tied down by a publisher and the developers, for what its worth, claim to have put everything they have into this game. Publishers do more harm than good in my opinion, their interest are not in line with the developers interests.

    Even if the game is B2P, and with in a price range you find acceptable, you can still get your playtime out of it. Even subpar games tend to be a bit more fun during a launch period, you should be able to get quite a few hours of play time our of it.

    The 3rd release also comes with a bunch of fixes and changes. There is no rush to jump into the game but if they did make the changes they said they made, a lot of the problems should have been resolved.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 2,690
    Kyleran said:
    Kyleran said:
    Think of it this way. Three times they rushed this game to market too soon, delivering a shoddy, unfinished product to their customers.

    But this time,  despite all previous evidence they are going to nail it finally and get it right because...... the same Devs say so.

    Right.

    Best advice given on this thread has been to wait and see.
    I hope for them to have learned from their mistakes. I'm looking for an MMO to play with ya while we're alive mate <3
    Tell you what, when the game fully releases I'll give it a go just so you can see why I usually eschew PVPing.

    Not my fault if you hurt yourself from laughing though.


    Oh you did, and I'm going to sue your wits!! ;)
    Constantine, The Console Poster

    • "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Song of the Week: Blackfield by Blackfield from Blackfield (2005)
    • Currently Playing: Devil May Cry 1
    • Favorite Drink: Bruichladdich Black Art 5th 1992
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member RarePosts: 2,222
    F2Plague said:
    IceAge said:
    AnOldFart said:
    I was wondering about this and saw this thread.
    Thanks for the heads up.
    Don't mind DMKano. He sees Bless as an unfinished game ( was, but a lot was fixed & they are still fixing and committed to release a good game for EU/NA ) , while he support games such as ArcheAge , Devilian and some other shitty games. 

    Bless is not rushed to the western playerbase. As I said , they want to release a stable product here with unseen skill and combat major changes which I believe we should see it pretty soon. Plus fully english voice-over and other changes specifically for EU/NA market. 

    Kano common sense lacks in this one , as any gamer with a bit of good faith, knows that a rushed product means release the game as a F2P , add P2W items in the cash shop, so that devs make good money in a short time , and so they wouldn't care if it will fail or not.

    B2P means the dev ideology is having a stable, long term game.

    I say wait and see for yourself.
    Are you for real? Don't get me wrong I am holding out hope for this game as well. But you are insane if you think B2P is a good thing in terms of the sustainability of the game.

    Number 1 thing, B2P to me for a "AAA" MMO title shows they are not confident that people will pay a sub for their game. Which obviously means dead game within 1-2 months. So they have no choice but to rule out the most sustainable option.

    Number 2 B2P is not sustainable, they will not make enough off box price for future patches, added content, balance fixes anything that is required to keep a game healthy and populated.

    Number 3 is B2P guarantees a cash shop (Which they have already said will be there), and while right now they claim "No pay to win elements and only cosmetics" this is bad no matter how you slice it. This means they will be spending the majority of their time designing cosmetic items to keep their game afloat rather then content updates, class balances and everything else that is needed to hold a healthy game population.

    On top of that if these "cosmetics" don't cut it and they are beginning to drop into the red you will 100% see pay to win items in the cash shop. Game developers today do no give a shit about their player base, they care about their bottom line.

    I think its sad to see that someone is still wearing rose tinted glasses in this generation of online gaming.

    Anything they tell you is a lie. They chose Buy to Play out of necessity not because people wanted it. 
    GW1/GW2 , Black Desert Online , ESO would like to have a word with you.

    I don't know any other B2P MMO's other there, but if anything , B2P proved that is a LOT better then F2P shit. 

    Even WoW has a Cash Shop where you can also buy Gold in-game ( convert it that is ) . Eve Online , Sub MMO with a Cash Shop , but none of the above ( except Eve to ..some point :) ) added any major P2W items into their game , because of their business model . 

    Now, I wonder, if you have something against B2P, it means you would of wanted Bless to be F2P right ? Well , want me to name 99.99% of the F2P MMO's with very P2W Cash Shop ?

    I will take B2P any day, even if there might be possibilities for some P2W items to be added into the game. 

    "Number 3 is B2P guarantees a cash shop (Which they have already said will be there), and while right now they claim "No pay to win elements and only cosmetics" this is bad no matter how you slice it. This means they will be spending the majority of their time designing cosmetic items to keep their game afloat rather then content updates, class balances and everything else that is needed to hold a healthy game population." - And yet , if it was F2P with a P2W cash shop , people would be saying exactly what you said , except change "Cosmetics" to "P2W Items".

    I stand to my point. B2P 100% better then F2P. 
    DataDay

    Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

  • AvanahAvanah Member RarePosts: 1,499
    DMKano said:
    Hold off as long as you can. The game is on 3rd launch majorly unfinished still and being rushed to western playerbase.

    The fact that no western publisher would pick it up after relaunch speaks volumes
    Most games don't take long to know if you like it or not, or if it's fluid/playable ect.
    Since it's coming on Steam, play it for less than 2 hrs and refund it if you have issues with it.
    It takes me usually an hour or less to see the positives/negatives of games. :)
    MrMelGibson

    "My Fantasy is having two men at once...

    One Cooking and One Cleaning!"

    ---------------------------

    "A good man can make you feel sexy,

    strong and able to take on the whole world...

    oh sorry...that's wine...wine does that..."





  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 33,898
    Avanah said:
    DMKano said:
    Hold off as long as you can. The game is on 3rd launch majorly unfinished still and being rushed to western playerbase.

    The fact that no western publisher would pick it up after relaunch speaks volumes
    Most games don't take long to know if you like it or not, or if it's fluid/playable ect.
    Since it's coming on Steam, play it for less than 2 hrs and refund it if you have issues with it.
    It takes me usually an hour or less to see the positives/negatives of games. :)
    I normally would disagree as theres been several MMORPGs which took me weeks or even a month to really be sure I liked them.

    Then I recalled my free trial with BDO, two hours was more than enough to convince me it wasn't going to work out.
    MrMelGibson

    "See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

    "I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

    Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

    Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

    Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon






  • TillerTiller Member EpicPosts: 7,959
    edited March 2018
    Jownz said:
    I plan to play Bless because it's something fresh. Never played it with vpn. However I fully expect them to be following Black Desert Online's rubbish. 

    1) Founder Packs 60-150$ based on package
    2) Cash Shop "Costumes, Mounts, Pets, Convenience items"
    3) Release the game with 60-80$ Price.
    4) After Milking the dedicated fans put bless on perma sale on steam for under 10$
    5) Add a ViP Subscription to the game with perks that are borderline p2w
    6) Go full cash shop, Start selling border line p2w items and ignore the community.

    End result is a B2p, Sub, Cash shop game. But damn it looks pretty right ?
    Thing about BDO is at least they hand out plenty of perks to keep people interested. Bless has no housing, no fishing, and no real any kind of QoL mini games. It's just mostly combat.
    Post edited by Tiller on


Sign In or Register to comment.