Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cleaning up the GOTY awards so far this year

LisaFlexy22LisaFlexy22 Member UncommonPosts: 450
Well it won the big one a couple days ago at The Game Awards and has won 3 other GOTY awards already also at the Golden Joysticks, Global Game Awards, and the Techreview Awards.  Got to say I'm surprised and figured MGSV would take a chunk and MAYBE a few Fallout 4's here or there, but all Witcher so far.  Good deal.  Oh and they did confirm they would be making more Witcher games as of yesterday which is good news.

Comments

• BananaSoupBananaSoup Member UncommonPosts: 180
    Well it won the big one a couple days ago at The Game Awards and has won 3 other GOTY awards already also at the Golden Joysticks, Global Game Awards, and the Techreview Awards.  Got to say I'm surprised and figured MGSV would take a chunk and MAYBE a few Fallout 4's here or there, but all Witcher so far.  Good deal.  Oh and they did confirm they would be making more Witcher games as of yesterday which is good news.
    So how are those other wotcher games you mentioned? :smiley:
    SBFord
  • MidPrincessMidPrincess Member UncommonPosts: 89
    I was never a huge fan of the series; tried the first one, found it to be a mess, and the combat in the second was atrocious IMO.  But Witcher 3 is probably one of the five best games I have ever played.  I mean I played on XB 1 and it was gorgeous almost beyond belief.  After two play-throughs, the second on Game Plus, I don't know that I will play it any more but it brought me a few hundred hours of enjoyment all total, and that's a hell of a lot more than I can say for 90% of the rest of my collection.  If it's racking up GOTY awards, it should. 
  • SagethornSagethorn Member UncommonPosts: 57
    In 2015 perhaps ;)