Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

9 Killer Tips And Tricks To Get Ahead In Sea Of Thieves

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Sea of Thieves is here and we have tips and tricks to help you get ahead. Learn how to hide treasure, sink enemies quickly and make the most of exploration with our Sea of Thieves tips and tricks. 

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    You forget to mention how bugged that release his, how unstable the servers are, and the shitstorm that it started on the net... ;-)

Some people experienced tech issues because of the unexpected server load.  They had 5,000 players joining per minute which was totally unexpected for them. Even through the stress test they did not have numbers close to what they actually got at release. 

Are you playing Sea Of Thieves? 
  • FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    edited March 2018
    You forget to mention how bugged that release his, how unstable the servers are, and the shitstorm that it started on the net... ;-)
    shitstorm?  I haven't seen that from the streamers or reddit

But, the game is certainly overpriced and content sparse.  But it in no way is a NMS level bait and switch.
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    yeah from what i've read this may be the case

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.