Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Havent been gaming in awhile. What new MMO's have recently come out that I should be play and also..

AlpennAlpenn Member UncommonPosts: 30
also, I would love to play a good PvE MMO with raiding like i used to back in the days of WoW when i liked it.

What MMO's are you all playing. I feel bored and cant decide on an MMO.

Perhaps there are amazing mmos very near i should be waiting for?

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    Alpenn said:

What MMO's are you all playing. I feel bored and cant decide on an MMO.

....yup pretty much.

good luck with your search. let me know what you find. 
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    I don't play much at the moment, a little GW2 now and then but that is just about it. I am waiting for Pantheon though, it seems rather good and it certainly will have raiding but probably more EQ styled then what you remember from Wow.

Besides that, not much is happening on the PvE side in the near future. There are some interesting PvP games that hopefully will release in the next 2 years though.
  • free2playfree2play Member UncommonPosts: 2,043
    Fallout 4 here.
    No MMO is grabbing my attention and that's pretty sad really. A pretty face, some cleavage and pantsu skirts is usually all I need to throw $30 at the screen. It doesn't usually keep me around for long but it has been over 6 months since one could even bait me in with the tested method.
  • Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    I hear ESO is coming a comeback. 
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    I went back to Anarchy Online...Its one of my fallbacks when the newer games are not getting it done.
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    GW2 now has raids.. 

But.. to be honest, while I quite because they went and screwed with raid gear, some of the best raids in MMO's that I have ever done, are in DDO. Pity they went and nerfed raid gear.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    none. literally nothing has come out

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    edited March 2018
    Not much out, man.  I mean, if you don't mind terrible graphics and you're into interesting PvE quests and some really quirky, creative skills, you might want to check out Project:  Gorgon on Steam.  The graphics are pretty grim, but the gameplay makes up for it.  It's early access, though, and no raiding.  Other than that, well, the next WoW expansion is coming out this summer...
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    New PVE MMOS, LOL, good luck finding anything like that. 

Hasn't been one in many years and probably at least 3 years until Pantheon or Saga of Lucima comes out.

Bless will be out this year I think and it appears to be much like WOW when it had PVP servers.

Probably your best bet, though Bless has crashed and burned in 2 previous markets.
    Morgenes83

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• NacarioNacario Member UncommonPosts: 222
    Give black desert online a try, has a nice touch with its lifeskill/node/worker empire system 
    Kyleranfree2play
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Nacario said:
    Give black desert online a try, has a nice touch with its lifeskill/node/worker empire system 
    No real raiding though right?

Not many games offering raiding these days, though there is that recently launched RIFT progression server OP might want to give a try.

Or wait for WOW classic launch, whenever that happens.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Neverwinter has raids, go0d action combat, mainly pve, you can grind gear or pay, f2p
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    There's a MMO genre called Battle Royale that keeps featuring on here so it must be a MMO...I guess. Take a look at that for some mindless instant gratification. ;)
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    Kyleran said:
    Nacario said:
    No real raiding though right?

Not many games offering raiding these days, though there is that recently launched RIFT progression server OP might want to give a try.

Or wait for WOW classic launch, whenever that happens.
    GW2 just put out a new raid.. so.. yah.. some games offer raids.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• shassellshassell Member UncommonPosts: 105
    "I hear ESO is coming a comeback. " Only in your eyes maybe. They have introduced the simplistic level scaling, which is a cheap mechanic for re-using existing content. Now it has become a console borefest for sugared up keyboard warriors. The game has the depth of a puddle and is just plain boring. Don't get me started on the animation cancelling argument... it just goes on and on...
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Kyleran said:
    New PVE MMOS, LOL, good luck finding anything like that. 

Hasn't been one in many years and probably at least 3 years until Pantheon or Saga of Lucima comes out.

Bless will be out this year I think and it appears to be much like WOW when it had PVP servers.

Probably your best bet, though Bless has crashed and burned in 2 previous markets.
    There is also the new Lineage game whenever that comes out. Could be next year, could be 5 years.
    I hear ESO is coming a comeback. 
    Depends on how you define "comeback". Getting some of the old players to come back and maybe even some new then sure, but it wont become as popular as it once was. Unless you heard something of an massive expansion and a huge revamp which I doubt. That said, ESO is still one of the larger MMOs.