Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Check Out the New Graphics & Sound in v1.0 Review Trailer - World of Tanks Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageCheck Out the New Graphics & Sound in v1.0 Review Trailer - World of Tanks Videos - MMORPG.com

Wargaming has released a new trailer to introduce World of Tanks players to the 1.0 version of the game. Players will be met with 29 overhauled maps as well as enhanced graphics and sound across the board. Add in a new soundtrack, and it's like a new game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Gyva02Gyva02 Member RarePosts: 499
    I really loved this game for awhile, but the constant same maps over and over again is why I quit. Was sad to read they only "overhauled" the maps. Really wished they had made some new ones...
    SupaMutantDr_Binks
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    Version 1.0?

WTH... Didn’t this game release like 7 years ago? Was it in Early Access all this time or something?

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• bamwallabamwalla Member UncommonPosts: 221
    but it's not like a whole new game. it's the same game just much prettier and with better sound fx.
  • BenjiGarrettBenjiGarrett Member CommonPosts: 39

bamwalla said:

but it's not like a whole new game. it's the same game just much prettier and with better sound fx.

If it was a completely new game, she would have a new name)
  • TakodanTakodan Member UncommonPosts: 161
    Never played the game but i looks stunning.