Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a reason that Marvel Puzzle Quest is on the Games List and Marvel Future Fight isn't?

galphargalphar Member UncommonPosts: 81
Puzzle Quest is, well, a Puzzle game. You match 3 colored objects and clear the board. Future Fight is an ACTUAL RPG. There are even different paths you can take to level you characters. Just doesn't make sense to why it's not listed.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Great catch, they should remove Puzzle Quest ASAP as neither belong here IMO.  (MMORPG.com and all you know)

Good thing for you they rarely listen to me. 

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,974
    Maybe they got them mixed up? ;)

Redo this in site suggestions(?) That's the one where staff look for this sort of thing.
  • EldurianEldurian Member EpicPosts: 2,736
    Not all games on the MMO list are MMOs. For instance Diablo III is on the list too. I wouldn't hold much stock in it or worry too much about it. If you are looking for an MMO on the MMO list just verify it's what you actually want before playing it.
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,974
    Diablo 2 has some MMOish elements, I don't think it is a MMO but it is more MMOish than a puzzle game. Remember to listen to the number of 'MMOs' the MMO makes, it will clue you in to the totally rational basis the list is founded on.

• anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903
    The game list is pretty useless as an MMO list, seems like anyone that might maybe advertise gets added.   While awesome things like Screeps, which actually has servers with large player numbers and fulfills some of the "Living breathing world of kingdoms" fantasy (A bit in a non-ideal way for a bunch of people)...  Is kind of left out.

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."