Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bitpet & Cryptopet

ImstImst Member UncommonPosts: 4
Hello! I was looking around the internet for topics and articles about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins, Etherium, etc.
I stumbled upon some websites showing off games where you can invest/buy monsters and pet using cryptocurrencies and you can engage in combat, buying, selling, trading, etc. with other players online.
Some examples of these types of games are Bitpet, Cryptopet, World of Ether.
It's like the same concept with mining coins but gives people (mostly gamers who invest, I guess) a certain game factor in mining.
What do you guys think about this overall? May I have your opinions? I personally like the unique concept in it but I have yet to try it out.
Thanks for your inputs.

Comments

• BlazingJ816BlazingJ816 Member CommonPosts: 11
    I find Bitpet to be a cool way of introducing simple games to crypto currency.

Just look at those Digital Rabbits... they are adorable :)

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    Personally I think Morroco has the right idea. 

Ban them all.

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2017/11/234382/bitcoin-morocco-cryptocurrencies-economy/

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Just an update on Bitpet

New Updates from the patch last March 16, 2018

- Mobile/Web Optimization
    - Watch the bitpet sold
    - Name the bitpet
    - 1 accessory, 9 new parts
    - Other bug and minor changes

Good news everyone, the Bitpet Race will be available on March 22.

It will be supported by mobile devices 
  • ImstImst Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Wow, thanks for the updates!
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    A lot of scummy developers but a lot more scummy people in this world pushing crypto and pushing into games.
    Games should have one goal,to be fun and fun means NEVER a worry about your kids or anyone being coerced or addicted to bad habits.

This entire industry has gone way over the top being focused way too much about business and money and less and less about gaming.

If i had my way there would NEVER be any cash shops or ANY type of money addictions.Gaming is already becoming an addiction with kids,it is very obvious and imo it needs to stop and anything else on top of that needs to stop.

Gaming should be a part time hobby and not your life.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.