Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REGRET PLAY RAPPLEZ

kenon76kenon76 Member UncommonPosts: 7

I played this game 24/7, i have all the high end items including dragon pet and other pet which is not a cheap pet for info. just name IT, i got in stor. it not all, i also got million of money. when my acoount been hacked, i made a dozen of report in order to recover back my items & money. BUT, VERY SAD, THE GM & ALL TEAM MEMBERS LIKE SHIT... NOT DOING ANYTHING ... its already 2 years since i leave this game for good.

REMINDER FOR NEW COMER,, just be prepared to be treated like stupid person.

EX-PLAYER.  

Comments

• SephrosSephros Member UncommonPosts: 429
    Must....resist......must..........

Error: No Keyboard Detected!
    Press F1 to continue......

• RabbiFangRabbiFang Member Posts: 149
    Originally posted by Sephros
    Must....resist......must..........

Edited to prevent forum ban...

• FoomerangFoomerang Member UncommonPosts: 5,628

OP must be having a bad day. Sorry that happened to you. I will definitely not play Rappelz or any other games by that publisher.

• JustsomenoobJustsomenoob Member UncommonPosts: 880
    Rappelz is one of those games now that has that IP check when someone tries to login as you, so accounts are a bit more secure.
  • bazso2bazso2 Member CommonPosts: 2
    i am so done with webzen there interface has become to dumb now and days i will not be playing any more of there games i come back to try to log into my account from take a few months break just to find out i can no longer get into my account anymore forget webzen all the way 

dumb asians don't know how to run a hosting publisher company right anymore webzen's interface on there website is so damn paranoid but i am done fighting on there website webzen can go to hell at this point 

as far as the game is its not to bad but it can get boring after while think of this game as something to fill in the gap for a while until you can think which next big game your going to get into 

stay away from webzen if you don't like having to fight or to take to many steps to try and get into a game
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    bazso2 said:
    i am so done with webzen there interface has become to dumb now and days i will not be playing any more of there games i come back to try to log into my account from take a few months break just to find out i can no longer get into my account anymore forget webzen all the way 

dumb asians don't know how to run a hosting publisher company right anymore webzen's interface on there website is so damn paranoid but i am done fighting on there website webzen can go to hell at this point 

as far as the game is its not to bad but it can get boring after while think of this game as something to fill in the gap for a while until you can think which next big game your going to get into 

stay away from webzen if you don't like having to fight or to take to many steps to try and get into a game
    So uh....3-4 years to draw this conclusion yeah? At least to this thread...