Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Around the Verse - Reclamation Now - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageAround the Verse - Reclamation Now - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.com

In the latest Star Citizen Around the Verse, this time focused on the ship shape segment and what's in the ship pipeline. Jarrod Huckaby takes a look at the Tumbril Cyclone and the Aegis Reclaimer. The show is, once again, bombarded by a live audience made up of subscriber backers who were brought in recently for a studio tour.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    This thing is HUGE !

Have fun
  • jmlane223jmlane223 Member UncommonPosts: 197
    This 'game' is a joke, release date 2031?
    Even the current Alpha version is interesting to play. Reminds me a lot of Star Wars Galaxies.

Still a lot of bugs, but I enjoy it.

Have fun
    WalkinGlennJoeBloberMaxBaconGdemami
  • ultimateduckultimateduck Member EpicPosts: 1,269
    I'm thinking about buying into the Alpha but I can't tell if I'm reading it correctly. It looks like the Mustang Alpha and the Aurora MR packs allow access now? Or did I read that wrong?
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,167

I'm thinking about buying into the Alpha but I can't tell if I'm reading it correctly. It looks like the Mustang Alpha and the Aurora MR packs allow access now? Or did I read that wrong?

"It's a Trap!"
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Those 2 are the basic starter packages for the game yeah, that is what allows you to buy the game, there are I think 7 other game packages but they are more expensive.

MaxBacon said:

Those 2 are the basic starter packages for the game yeah, that is what allows you to buy the game, there are I think 7 other game packages but they are more expensive.

Hmm, those are the only two that pop up. I'm also confused with Squadron 42. Is that part of Star Citizen or a completely separate game?
  • JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    edited March 2018

MaxBacon said:

Hmm, those are the only two that pop up. I'm also confused with Squadron 42. Is that part of Star Citizen or a completely separate game?

squadron 42 is a separate offline solo game, much like CoD campaign mode. you'll probably have to buy that separately. the Persistent Universe is the mmo....or at least the shell which contains the larva that will one day transform into a beautiful butterfly of an mmo .... allegedly.....
    ultimateduckTacticalZombeh
    Thanks
  • JoeBloberJoeBlober Member RarePosts: 586

You have to pledge for Star Citizen (MMO) so you will have access to Peristent Universe (PU). Ensure you select a package and not a Standalone ship and you are good.
    As you mention, this is Alpha. Hence the game is more" about testing than playing but still a lot of fun.

2018 is going to add a lot of gameplay with salvaging, mining, transportation... I am a 2013 backer and enjoyed the journey, including "drama" :) Best 45$ "invest" of my gamer life. At least we Backers are building the game we want!
    ErillionOrinori
  • dizz16dizz16 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    I think I will die of old age before this game is released....
    dizz16 said:
    I congratulate you to your successful 99 years in this world.

Have fun
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    Erillion said:
    dizz16 said:
    You believe that dizz16 will sooner reach 99 years than Star Citizen will release?

edited March 2018
    Vrika said:
    Erillion said:
    dizz16 said:
    You believe that dizz16 will sooner reach 99 years than Star Citizen will release?
    I believe he IS already 99 years old ;-)  That is why i congratulated him. While i still can.

Have fun

PS:
    And his avatar picture looks very familiar ;-)