Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Erin Roberts Interview Uncut

1234568»

Comments

• BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,260
    Babuinix said:
    Cmon people. Only 8k short of 180$Million. Keep it up.
    Well it's about 1/3rd of what they need to pay for monthly studio costs. So c'mon people indeed.
    Studio Monthly costs are already paid until 2020.
    Gdemamirpmcmurphy
  • rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    Babuinix said:
    Babuinix said:
    Well it's about 1/3rd of what they need to pay for monthly studio costs. So c'mon people indeed.
    Haha, yeah right....
    Babuinix
    Babuinix said:
    Babuinix said:
    Haha, yeah right....
     Damn right, 90 days top!
    rpmcmurphy
  • rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    Babuinix said:
    Babuinix said:
    Babuinix said:
    Haha, yeah right....
     Damn right, 90 days top!
    Well 2020 is a bit more than 90 days but if you want to give a number or date for the end of times that's totally on you.
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    90 days, 2 years, who cares.. game releases in 2 weeks!!
    Can't wait!!
    BabuinixCotic

..Cake..

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Babuinix said:
    Babuinix said:
    So then he already has the money to build game and therefor should not be asking for anymore because the whole purpose of crowd funded was to get the money needed for the modules and NOT to build his bank account.

You do NOT deserve to be making a profit without a finished product.Without players he has NO game,NO money,he asked for money to build the game,not for his own private charity.
    Gdemami

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Relax guys, it's not your game and it's not your money either so why the hissy fit, relax, go play elite dangerous and enjoy the black. 

Game development doesn't need to be for everyone :)
    Cotic
    edited March 2018
    So once again I hit the site and SC, possibly the most hated game out there, has three threads trending on the front page. I can't help but think someone's troll farm business is working serious overtime.
    It's not really hated by many compared with any other game, it's just that it's hated many times by the same few with a grudge lol

This year is the year of the ELE for sure!

B)

Just joking, Here's to more 5 years! 

Erillion
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,295
    This one made me smile ;-)

Have fun
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    edited March 2018
    Dam you people should have pinged me like 8 pages ago... 

Could have solved the whole argument in two sentences... 

Medical speech impediment aside... There are several other factors playing in to a person having impeded speech. 

Tadaa.... Solved the fucking thing.. send me my royalty check. 

Anyway the rest is pretty much a series of catch 22 situations... 

A: No Erin on stream/PR...(the best option PR wise) They are hiding something.
    B: Erin on stream... They don´t know shit.
    C: Erin gives a "solid" answer.... The devs have promised that this exact thing will happen.
    D : Erin does not give a solid answer.. They devs know so little that they have to hide. 

Solve that equation my dear little pearls... 

On the flip side of this we have Paul Barnett... Someone who always seemed to have the answers but in honesty was blowing a lot of hot air... The best solution ofc is in the middle but that takes a very skilled person. 
    GdemamiBabuinix

This have been a good conversation

But but but CiG is evil and it's Dev's are out to get all the moneyz....
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    edited March 2018
    Babuinix said:
    But but but CiG is evil and it's Dev's are out to get all the moneyz....
    Whether or not CIG is evil is dependant on whether or not you find liars evil. Certainly there is some grey area with the term "evil." Misrepresenting the truth to get "donations" is considered evil by some people. Not me though. I just think it's obnoxious and irresponsible.
    Babuinix
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,381
    Babuinix said:
    So once again I hit the site and SC, possibly the most hated game out there, has three threads trending on the front page. I can't help but think someone's troll farm business is working serious overtime.
    It's not really hated by many compared with any other game, it's just that it's hated many times by the same few with a grudge lol

So you are predicting a 2023 release?

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

Babuinix said:

So you are predicting a 2023 release?
    For Squadron42 Episode 2, Yes!