Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No news?

2»

Comments

• MendelMendel Member LegendaryPosts: 5,609
    dcutbi001 said:
    Sovrath said:
    dcutbi001 said:
    Brad also said this on FaceBook today in the comments about the new screencaps when asked about the UI and if there have been any efforts behind its development, and asking about gameplay screencaps including the UI.

"It's still a work in progress but has iteratively improved & should continue to do so. I'll see what I can do getting some updated screenshots out. In the meantime, you'll definitely see it and the progress we've made in the upcoming streams (we have two planned out and are working on a third as well as getting ready to demo the game at PAX East)."

So it sounds like we're on the cusp of a lot more content being released. 

I wonder if they'll let us play it at Pax East? Oh boy!
    They said people would be able to play alongside Brad and Kilsen. So it sounds like that will be a thing! At least that was my understanding. 
    There's a link to sign up for playing at Pax East on the Pantheon web site.  Maybe it's another pay-to-test pre-launch thing; I certainly didn't click on it to find out otherwise.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• 1AD71AD7 Member UncommonPosts: 51
    As mentioned earlier in the thread, testing started back in December.  Forum activity may have dwindled a little bit but that's most likely because people are providing feedback directly through the game.  The newsletters have been getting better and better, clear signs that VR is really ramping things up.
    KilsinAmathebng28