Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Expand Your Influence - A Guide to Politics - Life is Feudal Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageExpand Your Influence - A Guide to Politics - Life is Feudal Videos - MMORPG.com

The Life is Feudal team has sent out a brand new "how-to" video to give players a virtual hand with gaining more influence in the game. "The web of political relations has spread over the entire realm of Abella, twisting the Kings and their vassals in a frantic cyble of diplomatic intrigue." But how to navigate the morass? Bitbox has the answers.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    edited March 2018
    they should make an "how to make your launcher work, so you can actually log in" video first.

seriously this game was a big disappointment. i got so frustrated with the pos launcher that kept giving me error after error instead of patching, that i stopped trying to play it altogether. even when i did get in the game there was nothing but lag, bugs, crappy optimization....just a train wreck. look up Steam reviews if you don't believe me. a lot of unhappy people.